Armed Offroad MG reload sound is badly distorted

phm

I think this happened around the time that Arma 1.52 was released.  I clearly remember that when the armed Offroads first appeared, the sound was OK.  It's certainly possible that this is related to A3EAI.  I haven't tried disabling it.

Oh, and should it take longer to reload a Navid than a .50 on the back of a pickup?  Just askin'  :-)

Epoch does not spawn any armed vehicles however this might be a good one for Arma 3 feedback tracker http://feedback.arma3.com/bug_report_page.php as we have not touched the configs for those vehicles.

The armed Offroad appeared fairly (0.3.2?) recently in the admin vehicle spawn menu.  Presumably, epochconfig.hpp could be modified to spawn these vehicles.  Perhaps the armed Offroad's appearance in the menus is a mistake?

What's interesting is that the only armed Offroad in "vanilla" Arma 3 is the one with no doors and black and white camouflage.  The epoch version is red and has doors.  Given the apparent mystery surrounding the unannounced appearance of these vehicles in the epoch admin spawn menu, I'm inclined to not reach out to BI.  I suspect they would point to the red version and insist that it's not theirs.