Can't create a group

OHpaul

Me and friends keep trying to make a group we have the kryptos for it but everyone we try to make on it comes up with a box with info but it quickly disappears before we can do read or do anything with it and it doesn't make the group

To make a group, you have the person make it, then add the people, those people have to go into the menu under their interface, which says requests in there. Then they accept it. 

yeah we know how to make it that isnt the issue mate the issue is it doesnt work we have tried on multiple servers all the same result no idea why we cant make one

That is interesting. I don't think it has to do with the Epoch code though. I have made multi groups on my sever, and it makes the group. It also saves the group in till the group is disbanded, even after server restarts. Sounds like those servers you are joining either disabled grouping, or inadvertently broke it some how. Maybe some mods you all are using could brake it. If you are joining with just the epoch mod activated and nothing else, and it still doesn't work. Ask people in the server if it works for them.