Customize admins infistar, newest versions

JonasF

Question

Hi!

I have an overpoch server running good, but on the newest infistar versions I would like to give the normal admins some more stuff to use.

When googling it it should be changed in the AH.sqf, but I figured its not there, and found it in the AT.sqf file.

But the changes isnt working , did give them plotpole marker and that works, car god works, but force disconnect and temp ban is not working..

Does anyone know how I should make the changes in this AT.sqf file so it actually works for normal admins?

thanks!

6 answers to this question

The thing is with this new version that is not even in AH.sqf... the admin stuff is in AT.sqf now but.. I did move some stuff from superadmin menue thingie to the normal admin thingie and just a few works.. force disconnect and temp ban for an example doesnt work when I copied them to the normal admin menue.. 

So thats why Im asking if anyone could help me, this version of infistar I got just a couple of weeks ago.

If you want them to have access to force disconnect and temp ban I assume they'll need access to the SpecificTarget menu also.

I also assume that you don't want them to have access to everything in the SpecificTarget menu. Feel free to PM me with the AT.sqf and I'll edit it so the normal admins will have a separate SpecificTarget menu with just the options you want them to have.

Edit: I can also send you the version I'm using. Its a few months old but its much easier to customize(by the looks of it).

Edited by bFe

Hello, and thanks for wanting to help me! I will pm you the file, I dont want to move back in time as with the never version we have had a lot less hackers coming through :D

I will PM you the file and what we want the normal admins to have :D

Cheers!