Just_R

I know, we as admins, always have to deal with flood of hackers that love to run into a server and trash it for entertainment purposes.  I was getting feedback from people saying BattleEye wasn't banning people for months or at least for a month on the min. I broke down and wrote to BE about this subject.  BE (BattleEye) responded back with some very encouraging emails stating they are actively after users that are "hacking".  They are very aware of the top gentlemen who are producing the bypasses.  I find it encouraging that I did get good responses back from BE.  I was honestly expecting a cut and paste response, no response, or some type of angry response.

I've had conversations with Punk Buster about their system always failing which I was told in not so many words to choke on a summer sausage.

NO anti-hack is 100% nor will it every be, but if you had complaints or concerns about BattleEye,. . . you shouldn't. They are keeping toe-to-toe with these guys (hackers/scripters).  I know a few of the members of this forum are some of the more well known scripters: I expect some trollin' from this.

BE in combination with some of the tools out there will help admins with their jobs but never expect to be 'hack' free.

logo.thumb.png.ded779ff45e6996d277bcc550

(Don't ask me to post my emails - I'm not going to)

Edited by Just_R