AutoGuideAT doesn't work

exploadead

Question

Hi! I've looked here - https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Difficulty_Menu , and configured my config.Arma3Profile properly. Difficulty is set to "recruit", so option AutoGuideAT = 1 should work, but it doesn't! I've tried it with all difficulties... same result. AutoGuideAT = 1 only works in my Virtual editor... Can someone please tell me, if there is anywhere else this option must be typed? Or probably i did something wrong... 
P.S. Also i remember it was working some time ago... i asume this problem appeared after i've installed infistar... Does anyone know how to configure it there?

P.P.S. Pard my english:)

4 answers to this question

it would help you tremendously, if you explained what exactly you are trying to achive here, instead of just saying "it dosnt work".

that being said, i am guessing your problem is, that you cant lock-on with launchers?

if thats the case, then this has been addressed several times before and you have just been too lazy to use the search button.

the default button is blocked for some reason in epoch, so try remap the key to something else and it will probably work.

most servers will set their difficulty to regular or veteran, so if this is so, then it doesnt matter if you set your personal profile to recruit, the server will override this setting.

Sorry, i didn't mentioned that i'm doing it on my own epoch server:) So config.Arma3Profile was configured on my server, not the client:)

Edited by exploadead