Up to 8 sappers spawning on a player at once

Three Plus

yeah i dont mind the new spawnrate of the AI but it seems it brings a few issues:

-Lower FPS (I still get 20-50 FPS but i got and high end system)
-Trader zone is full of AI 
-I was building a base yesterday and every 2 or 3 minutes there was a sapper spawning even tho i was 0 soiled (i dont mind like i said but i guess its pretty annoying for a lot of people)

on the other site you can loot sappers and they give great loot like: gold, hemp and stuff.

I guess lowering the spawn of AI would make the gameplay a bit better again.

Up to 8 sappers spawning on a player at once

I knew that we are not alone with that problem. Was afraid that i am maybe just hallucinating, though i never had that much Sappers spawning at once xD

If you find any solution please post it, i have to play alone for a while, but as it is now there is no way of playing without getting frustrated after several kills, with no chance of defending yourself. Even basebuilding is useless, when they spawn right into your base, as it happened to me/us.

"...and every 2 or 3 minutes there was a sapper spawning even tho i was 0 soiled" - Same here!!!

But now i check what Sqirrel meant in my own topic about NPC behaviour, i thought i had to raise spawn chances in loot ,death etc, to find better loot, lol. Now i will turn that down and test it again, maybe that helps then xD

Forgot that i read that it might have something to do with roaming AI and dynamic AI, but can´t find where to change this. So roaming AI would be better, and i´m afraid that our server is running on dynamic AI:

" Roaming AI is statically spawned that will run freely across the map and may never be encountered or engage a player. Dynamic AI is designed to spawn near the player and has a high probability to engage that player."

Edited by John Doe

• 3 weeks later...

Weird? It is awesome :D I wonder why devs didn't make boss sapper migration too. Maybe afraid of too big explosion ;)

Anyway, when first time I saw sapper migration (happened quite recently) I almost shat my pants because only heard foot steps, thought Epoch added horses or something, look outside from the barrack I was looting and tons of sappers coming at me... Good thing though they just ran pass through like wild animals :). So again, boss sapper migration would be so much cooler event.

Edited by KPABATOK

Just had this happen today on our server and it was both unnerving and awesome.  I agree with Kpabatok, bout shat myself...just heard a bunch of footsteps, then looked behind me and like OH $H!t...what the actual...?  Was like a mad herd of sappers.  Love it.

To the devs, this mod just keeps getting better and better.  Nice work!