Player has been kicked by BattlEye: Corrupted Memory #0

Bob_the_K

OK, so now I have a new problem.  I tried to connect to our server and after the loading screen, I get =Player has been kicked by BattlEye: Corrupted memory #0.  Found the few posts out there on the Internet on various forums and read all I could find.  So I trimmed my system SSD, defragged my server hard drive (which are all automatic anyway), ran several antivirus programs.  Still the same error.  So just for the halibut, I tried to connect to several other random epoch servers.  Same error on all.   So I figure the problem must be on my local PC.  I did the same fixes/diagnostics as I did on the server.  Still no dice.  So I cleared game cache and let it re-verify.  Same error.  So I did a total system-level uninstall of Arma2 and Arma2OA and then let Steam reinstall fresh.  Still no banana.  So I even ran the MS memory diagnostic tool.  Again no issues but the error still persists.

I'm at a total loss at this point.  And to boot, the other PCs in the house hang on "attempting to start Battleye service" - but it never starts, even after giving one of the PCs overnight to let Battleye start.  I even copied the DLLs over from my PC with the corrupt memory (at least Battleye starts on that one!) and the other PCs still hang on battleye service startup.  

Any ideas?   Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...