Server Spawning player in Debug

FletchTHE0riginal

Question

So i have been setting up a new DayZ Epoch on a dedicated server, and got everything up and running fine, For the final step i installed BlurGaming Anti-Hack, Now most of you "Might" say that its a scam and doesnt work, even though it works on ym sever, i got it to work, but i spawn in debug, sometimes i can move around in debug, sometimes i cant, when i can, i spawned in a heli and tried to fly, and then i get sent to lobby, I uninstalled the Anti-Hack and ran they epoch server by itself, but the problem persisted, and when i tried running around, i got sent to the lobby.

I tried re-installing the whole MPMissions\DayZ_epoch_chernarus.11 and without the anti-hack, and Again i still spawn in debug, and i read it has to do with the init.sqf file in the MPMissions, i tried downloading a fresh one and installing that and the problem still persists, if anyone has any answers to help me with this that would be great thanks!

9 answers to this question

The only help I can offer is that you start with your server 100% stock and confirm you don't spawn in the debug. Assuming you don't, then add one script at a time, testing it after each one to be sure you don't spawn in the debug. That's the best way to determine what is causing it. Whenever this has happened to me, I've found that I missed adding something, or maybe I left of a ; in a file someplace.

Well it wasn't the }; because it was supposed to be there, So i just redownloaded the whole dayz_server.pbo fresh, and worked fine, when inserting en ecexVM line, Would it look like this?

blah blah blah

};

execVM "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\codeFREE.sqf";

OR.... (the difference is 1 line between the }; or not)

blah blah blah

};

execVM "z\addons\dayz_server\compile\codeFREE.sqf";

Just in case that wasnt enough, i put the admin tools back on, and these are all the errors i got

Server error: Player without identity FletchTHE0riginal (id XXXXXXXX)
21:12:29 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
21:12:29 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
21:13:21 Invalid path (only relative paths supported): 'C:\Users\fletcher\Desktop\DayZ_Epoch_Server_1.0.2.5_Release\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\compile\codeNoob.sqf' (this one i changed to put in a relative path)
21:13:22 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
21:13:22 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
21:13:22 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852

Scratch everything i just said, I assume i was a victim of the blurgaming rip-off, but im using BluePhoenix AdminTools now, which are free, so i dont have to get ripped off by it, and I got it to work, and got the server to acknowledge that the tools are there, but... i get "You are running an outdated version of dayz_anim" when i log on. This should be my last problem