Remove Cinder Wall

Anonymouse

Question

Hello Everyone,
I have been making a server over the last few weeks and I have noticed that when you want to remove a cinder wall there is not option in the scroll wheel menu.

I've tried looking it up but their is no real information on it. Am i just missing something, Did i do something wrong? 

Plz Help, I Through this was normal dayZ.

Sorry about my English

7 answers to this question

in standard epoch you can only remove your own walls. after you died you can't remove them anymore

and you need crowbar in inventory!

Thank you for the reply.

I have a crowbar && toolbox && E-Tool but i still don't get the remove option at all, Any idea why? Or where could I look at the script

Could you take a look at the Fn_selfaction. You may see something wrong with it.... I have a custom remove code because their is no remove option showing.... 

That Script is fine but you can not remove everything like sheds and so on... If there is nothing wrong with the file then ill just use my custom script, How would you get all buildables (Including sheds)

I am not the greatest at this yet but I want to give it a shot otherwise I'll never get better. Looking at what you posted I think you'l need to find out where one or more variables and see what all is in them and add what is missing. lol my quote went on the wrong section.

if(_isDestructable or _isWreck or _isRemovable or _isWreckBuilding or _isModularItem or _isUnlockedDoor) then { //_isModularItem && _isUnlockedDoor Custom Script
                if(_hasToolbox && "ItemCrowbar" in _itemsPlayer) then {
                                _player_deleteBuild = true;
                        };
                };

//Allow owners to delete modulars

if(_isModular && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {
                                // diag_log text "fn_selfactions remove: [can remove modular item]";
            };
         };
                //Allow owners to delete modular doors without locks

if(_isModularDoor && (_playerUID == _ownerID)) then {
            };         
                 };

_isModularItem is defined in this as  _isModularItem = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems" or _cursorTarget isKindOf "Land_DZE_WoodDoor_Base" or _cursorTarget isKindOf "CinderWallDoor_DZ_Base"; //Custom Script

but this _isModular = _cursorTarget isKindOf "ModularItems"; isn't defined on this page and I think once you find it the ones you are wanting to delete probably aren't listed there. 

Edited by DaveA

I jumped on my server a bit ago to try and see if my full walls were able to be deleted and they are,. So I ran Diffmerge on the one I am using fn_selfactions and yours.  You are using a plot for life and my server is using the plot management still sortingout the differences. I'll post back when I find something. Just a small pause tho to watch Fear the Walking Dead.

Ok, it's over now could you post your variables.sqf?

Edited by DaveA