Andre Aerial Patrol - [Coconut Release] - Any Map

Donnovan

muito bom andre eu gosto de seus mods senpre q vejo seu nome eu logo clico pq eu sei q vai ser muito bom rsrsr

mais oq eu vim aqui diser

scripts\Heli_patrol\Heliconf.sqf

scripts\Heli_patrol\Helicoptero.sqf

scripts\Heli_patrol\Helicoptero_itens.sqf

minha init

//Helicopter guardiam
execVM "scripts\Heli_guardiam\DDOS.sqf";
//Helicoptero patrulha
execVM "scripts\Heli_patrol\Helicoptero.sqf";
execVM "scripts\Heli_patrol\Heliconf.sqf";

quando uma patrulha passa por min eles nao faz nada simplesmente so voua sem parar

eu dei um tiro neles eles ate ficou me rodiano e nada mais aconteceu

eu vou ficar esperando por resposta sobre oq eu fasso mais vou deixalos ligano no meu servidor dedicado 

so pros play da uma sacada nos comboio voando juntos e espero melhoras obrigado.'.

Edited by xandinfjg

xandinfjg,

If the heli is armed, they will go away, turn back and shot you, if its not armed it will release soldiers on the ground to hunt you. The soldiers can be deployed 600 meters from you, for example, and they will do the way back to your last know position.

The amount of attack the helis do also depends of your agressivity and the risk you represent for then, not all helis will go after you if you is alone.

Sometimes you may have killed all the turreters of a heli, and left it with only the pilot. This heli don't have much to do other than fly arround to know your position. Btw, you can hide from it, and it will forgive you after some time.

All that is normal Arma 2 AI behavior, nothing of that was scripted by me, what i do is spawn the heli and the crew, set the way points and force the soldiers to reenbark the heli if the enemy is lost or killed. The behaviour to attack only if they are shot is also my creation.

Edited by Donnovan

xandinfjg,

Se o heli é armado, eles vão embora, vire para trás e atirou-lhe, se não a sua armados que irá liberar soldados no terreno para caçá-lo. Os soldados podem ser implantados 600 metros de você, por exemplo, e eles vão fazer o caminho de volta para sua última posição conhecida.

A quantidade de ataque os helis fazer também depende de sua agressividade eo risco que representam para, em seguida, nem todos os helis vai ir atrás de você se você está sozinho.

Às vezes você pode ter matado todos os turreters de um heli, e deixou-o apenas com o piloto. Este heli não tem muito a fazer além de voar espalhados para saber sua posição. Btw, você pode esconder a partir dele, e ele irá perdoá-lo depois de algum tempo.

Tudo o que é um comportamento normal AI Arma 2, nada disso foi roteirizado por mim, o que eu faço na desova do heli e da tripulação, defina os pontos de passagem e forçar os soldados para reenbark o heli se o inimigo for perdido ou morto. O comportamento para atacar somente se eles são filmados também é minha criação.

muito obrigado pela informaçao

eles sao compativeis com heli do dzai?

Edited by xandinfjg

• 2 weeks later...

this is a quick way i used to add random stanng weapons -you find this part near bottom of the scrtp

removeAllWeapons _unit;
                {_unit removeMagazine _x} forEach magazines _unit;
                _weapons = ["G36C","G36C_camo","G36A_camo","G36K_camo","M4A3_CCO_EP1","M16A4_ACG","M4SPR","M4A1_Aim"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
                _unit addWeapon _weapons;
                _unit selectWeapon _weapons;
                for "_pa" from 1 to 3 do {_unit addMagazine "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag";};            
                if (_y == 1) then {
                    _unit assignAsDriver _motor;
                    _unit moveInDriver _motor;

Its suposed to appears some itens on the ground.

Please check the position of the file andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf. By default it need to be in the root of the mission file, where init.sqf is.

checked the location of andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf and its in the same location as init.sqf

Just seen what it is, you spelled it andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf  and i spelled it andre_heliConvoy_items.sqf  

Well fix that, thanks again for helping

checked the location of andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf and its in the same location as init.sqf

Just seen what it is, you spelled it andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf  and i spelled it andre_heliConvoy_items.sqf  

Well fix that, thanks again for helping

Just checked and it is working fine now  :-)

btw where is andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf being called from?

Edited by Thug

Thug,

It's called on the script of the step 3 of the installation, on this line:

s_colect_heli = player addaction[("<t color=""#6666bb"">" + _heliTxt + "</t>"),"andre_heliConvoy_itens.sqf",_donn_cursorTarget,5,false,true,"",""];

Oblicure,

See the begin of the first script, it have the map size setting. You just need to set the size of the map, and perhaps, increase the grid size if the map is a small island with a big ocean arround.

Edited by Donnovan

Help me please, what is the number " 0" and " 3 "

["UH1H_DZ",0,["100Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_762x51_M240"],3]

and which variable is responsible for the amount of fuel

Thanks you!

Hi!

0 is the number of crew in cargo.

6 is related to the amount of loot in the heli.

Heli starts 100% fueled and there is no fuel reposition.

Edited by Donnovan

• 2 months later...

_sphere = createVehicle ["Sign_sphere100cm_EP1",[0,0,0],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
			_sphere attachTo [_motor,[0,0,3]];

This part no longer works from the original script. I needed this to work because I run a PVE server and needed a way to distinguish between player heli's and AI heli's ..... :(

18 hours ago, ElDubya said:

_sphere = createVehicle ["Sign_sphere100cm_EP1",[0,0,0],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
			_sphere attachTo [_motor,[0,0,3]];

This part no longer works from the original script. I needed this to work because I run a PVE server and needed a way to distinguish between player heli's and AI heli's ..... :(

15 hours ago, Donnovan said:

It gives an error, ElDubya?

Donnovan, I noticed it stopped working on my servers. I notice after the Arma update.Just wanted to let you know.