A few questions...

HarryNutz

1. How to build wall with window and wind turbine? I do not see this option even though the latest release mentioned being able too build both of them.

2. How to refill the smoke screen in the Ifrit within the mod since there is no ammunition class?

3. How come there is no option to MOVE things? I know in 0.3.3.0 some things could be MOVED... but now in 0.3.3.1 it seems to have been taken away.

1. Editing my post. My mistake. Wooden tower is made from wooden floor. Craft that first, click on it and will have option for wooden tower. When you build that, simply hover on the sides of it to add walls with windows which require each 2 lumber packs I think.

There is only solar energy generator, to build that you have to have 2 electronics components, 2 large metals, a wire, a battery and one or two solar panels. But only wire, battery and solar panels let you even see this option, so you have to find one of them first.

2. Someone else will answer.

3. MOVE option was removed in this patch and probably will never come back.

Edited by KPABATOK

3. MOVE option was removed in this patch and probably will never come back.

Can someone explain why this was removed, I and many others found the move feature to be one of the most versatile functions of the build modes.  Please say this is coming back or justify why it was removed.

Fiddy