Suggestion about upgrading different sides of walls

KPABATOK

I've been wanting this feature for quite a while but always forgot to mention. Basically when you place a stud wall in front of you and want to upgrade to metal or whatever, it will upgrade on that side that you were looking at when you initially placed it. So if you went behind a wall and wanted to upgrade to that side, the metal will be always facing the different side, that side which you placed. It would be a nice feature if walls were upgradable from different sides, like the ones you are looking at and not from that side that you placed them. Hope it makes sense :D

Don't know if it is possible to code that, but it would be a great feature to have.

You know which one side will be upgraded now, as I explained, it is always the side facing you (which you placed looking at). Unless you snap on a floor of course. It would be great if it was possible to choose manually which side to upgrade, my solution simple - upgrade that side which one you are facing while upgrading. Now it doesn't matter, because it always upgrades that side which you placed facing initially. If you want to upgrade other side, you have to remove that wall and place it from behind so to speak. Which in some instances isn't very comfortable to do.

And of course, all other walls snapped to that wall will be upgraded equally the same way because they snap to that first wall, thus extending it. It's like a feature, I don't know.

Edited by KPABATOK

A solution too. Though I would imagine it would require then 2 metals to upgrade.

P.S. but then again, a cinder metal door would also have to be in both sides and doors can not open to both sides, so the only way is to just make them upgradable from that side which you are looking at while upgrading.

Edited by KPABATOK

Not necessarily its just a upgrade to a wall with metal sheet(s) cost 1 and same refund as now for the single cover

Just see it as a cosmetic apply only the final result needs a overhaul (2sided) , no hassle with upgrade and code for facing a side