Snakes get killed but after 3 seconds they move again

umfufu

Dunno if this is a A3 bug or Epoch , shot 2 snakes 1 got a questionmark the other the deadshead , while trying to loot they started to move again

So no loot but also not bitten , shot them again both a deadshead but not lootable and they vanished leaving the blood stains on the ground as if they where looted

A 3th snake just crawled to me and bit me , i died after few bites so couldend loot it (just wasnt my day i guess)

Tried this a few times but all of the snakes died but revived died again and not lootable

You cannot shoot snakes only squish them like you do trash "Gear" button, also note you may get bit.

Indeed.  But the "blue tarp" fix has now made this virtually impossible.  In 0.3.2, I was "i"-ing snakes all the time.  Now, it seems impossible to find the right position to "i" them.

"blue tarp" fix has nothing to do with being able to target snake, it is related to another issue in the actual trash loot script. Either way this too will be fixed for next client update.

Thank you.  Will corpse looting be fixed as well?  It sometimes takes 5 or 6 times moving around and finding the right thing to "i".  It wasn't like that in 0.3.2

You cannot shoot snakes only squish them like you do trash "Gear" button, also note you may get bit.

Ok is this a new feature ?

Coz i believe in 0300 or 0301 i did shoot them and looted them as soon the question mark popped up wich looked like i was 2-3 feet from the snake not on top of them

We have noticed that the players that drop dead inside the safe zone are being bitten by snakes inside the safezone and that is the reason they just drop dead. These are some bad mofo's and they should be banned because they are breaking server rules on the 'no killin in safezone'. How can we ban these creatures?

Edited by CorruptHawkeyez

• 1 year later...