Can not play epoch, and only epoch

HappyPuppy

I need help, i have not been able to play epoch, i have tried reinstalling the games, and still cannot play Dayz Epoch. i get No Entry messages when starting up epoch

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Chernarus.ilsPosition'.
No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Chernarus.worldName'.
No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/Chernarus.description'.

Please help me find a solution, i would very much love the help. And yes i have tried reinstalling and verify game cache, still did not work

I am using no launcher. and i have never had this problem before, i dont know what you mean by original arma, i bought both, never had this issue before, i have reinstalled both games and launched both games like it is needed. i have slow internet so it takes 2 days to reinstall, so if you have a way to fix it without reinstalling, i would love to hear it. Thank you if you can help and thank you if you cant.  

one sure way of getting you in any server is downloading the mods manually from the websites.

Adding the mod to your arma 2 OA folder in your program files.  then using a bat file to launch the game.  Me personally that is how i get on any server.  Yes i have a few bat files, but for some reason the launchers work only when they want to lol

as far as slow internet and redownloading the mods...i understand, my internet is crap too.

So try this, go to this website and follow the instructions for the bat file...

http://21dmd.enjin.com/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/22262666/id/14071792-dayz-commander-problems-how-to-create-bat-file

if you cant figure it out...PM me and ill get you on me TS and help you