Hiring coder for server

Donal

If Anyone is experienced in setting up dayz servers/coding scripts and are interested in coding for a cost then ill be happy to pay for your service and time contact me via private mail and we can discuss this in more detail thanks for your time

requirements

coding experience,reliable,18+

Best regards Donal

first off you should considder what the price of hiring a programmer vs how long it will take you to learn how to do this yourself.

second i dont think people like you realize what the cost of a skilled programmer is ... heres a heads up about programmers salary:

Entry Level 
15 - 25 $ / hr or 30,000 to 55,000 / yr 

Medium experience 3 - 5 yrs - Java, J2EE, C++, php, Ruby experience 
25 - 55 $ / hr 55,000 - 100,000 / yr 

Lots of experience 10 + yrs - many languages 
60+ $/ hr 75,000/yr 

no stop being so lazy and just go learn how to install scripts yourself, its not that hard.

+ You end up getting paid less then you would get from your normal job.

To give people an idea:

I'm a developer currently focused on frontend web development. And I personally cost an external company around 688 € or 778 $ / day. That makes something like 86 euro / hour.

Bare in mind that these numbers are for an IT consultant. If you hire an independent programmer with no connections to any company it will be cheaper. But you won't get any support and you are reliable only on that 1 developer. 

Edited by Zupa
Typo's