SOTF Epoch- Roaming AI- Missions - HIGH FPS - Custom (0.3.3|1.50)

t0ks1ck

SOTF "Survival of the fittest" Epoch Server

We are a new server offering our members good gameplay experience. 

Currently some of the scripts we  have installed are:

We will also be adding some more scripts as time comes by. 

**Some scripts that will be added in the next version will be**

• IgiLoad
  • Killfeed notifications
  • and some customs that our devs are working on

We also offer our members with free spots on our teamspeak 3 server

Heres the info

TS3: 74.91.123.136:9987

Epoch: 74.91.123.136:2302

We really hope to see you visit us and maybe give us some feedback on our post.

Thank you

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by t0ks1ck
Changes titles and some text

Changelog for september 14 2015

• Added blckeagls' AI Mission
  • Added new buildings in our Altis map, More places to visit and loot.
  • Some optimisations.
  • Removed the Supply drop missions since they where glitched and Epoch already have them.

Hope to see you guys around.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this server, but, it seems that some with admin privileges like to teleport to a new player after they've been looting a bit and kill them.

I mean, seriously, there's two guys on besides me that always seem to find me after 10-15 minutes of being on the server.  I can be in Syrta or Selakano (lots of other out of the way places as well), and one or both of the only two others just happen to be there with me?  270 square kilometers of space and we just happen to bump into each other after 10-15 minutes every time?

The experience I've had with this server has motivated me to stand up a server where I know that admins won't be behaving like children.  It's a shame, because the dashboard and bandit patrols on this server are pretty cool.

Does it say in kill message bellow that you were killed by a person? If server has AI, it very well may be AI, which randomly spawns everywhere you go. Otherwise, if admins really do this, then it sucks :)

Hmm.  If your theory is correct, then they've cranked up the probability of random spawns to ludicrous levels.  I've never lasted long enough to find a rifle.  And I've been on that server probably 18 times.

EDIT: Spent some time on the server when I was the only one on.  Totally.  Different.  Experience.  I'm more convinced than ever that the admins are trolling (or whatever verb is appropriate for "using admin powers against the players").

It is not the theory, you either saw kill message with a person's name or not. Otherwise I really doubt admins just want to kill the only person that plays on their server, not that it is not possible, just that if server has random AI, it will be 99 percent chance to blame than real person.

And random AI script  for arma 3 Epoch (and maybe over all) sucks, believe me. It is ridiculous, since they not only see through walls, they have nigh vision, and can find you even if you are not breathing. Even their aim is too good. But most of all, they spawn behind your back and before you know it, you are dead unless you spot them first or they miss their first shots. So if you want normal Epoch gameplay, change server, honestly. These AI servers more often than not are overdone by people who never play on them themselves and do not know how hard it is sometimes to even get a gun when in a city you will meet 2-3 AI.

Sometimes when you join a server AI does not spawn instantly either, especially if you are not in a city. But even "random AI" has static spawns that I some know more or less.

It is not the theory, you either saw kill message with a person's name or not. Otherwise I really doubt admins just want to kill the only person that plays on their server, not that it is not possible, just that if server has random AI, it will be 99 percent chance to blame than real person.

And random AI script  for arma 3 Epoch (and maybe over all) sucks, believe me. It is ridiculous, since they not only see through walls, they have nigh vision, and can find you even if you are not breathing. Even their aim is too good. But most of all, they spawn behind your back and before you know it, you are dead unless you spot them first or they miss their first shots. So if you want normal Epoch gameplay, change server, honestly. These AI servers more often than not are overdone by people who never play on them themselves and do not know how hard it is sometimes to even get a gun when in a city you will meet 2-3 AI.

Sometimes when you join a server AI does not spawn instantly either, especially if you are not in a city. But even "random AI" has static spawns that I some know more or less.

Regarding "who killed me", I can't be sure.  The Battleye message now appears in the same area as "who killed me" every two minutes (who asked for that?), so there's no longer any useful information over there.

I think you give good advice.  Perhaps this server rocks if you have Godmode.

An update...

Was on the server when two others were on.  My character has not yet found any clothes.  I'm looting a house in the middle of nowhere (no town for at least 3km in every direction) and suddenly a PC appears in the same house as me.  I knew it was a PC because he too was in his underwear.  And I mean teleport.  There's no question admins are abusing players (probably players not in their clique) on this server.  I escaped, but I'm done with this server and the juvenile admins.

• 2 weeks later...

Been spending lots of time with A3EAI lately.  Now I'm convinced I was mistaken about this server (which is down presumably due to arma 1.52 external config file restrictions).

Mea culpa.  The AI was killing me, not bad admins.  I would use an emoticon but those don't work for me here for some reason.

I miss this server and hope it comes back!!!

Been spending lots of time with A3EAI lately.  Now I'm convinced I was mistaken about this server (which is down presumably due to arma 1.52 external config file restrictions).

Mea culpa.  The AI was killing me, not bad admins.  I would use an emoticon but those don't work for me here for some reason.

I miss this server and hope it comes back!!!

Their are lots of good servers with AI .. like mine lol .. 

• 3 months later...
On 2015/9/27 at 1:01 AM, phm said:

An update...

Was on the server when two others were on.  My character has not yet found any clothes.  I'm looting a house in the middle of nowhere (no town for at least 3km in every direction) and suddenly a PC appears in the same house as me.  I knew it was a PC because he too was in his underwear.  And I mean teleport.  There's no question admins are abusing players (probably players not in their clique) on this server.  I escaped, but I'm done with this server and the juvenile admins.

it seems some admin abuse privileges,really make me very uncomfortable.