Maintain Time

CrixzGamez

Question

3 answers to this question

Yes, in the hiveext.ini, put

[Objects]
;Flag indicating whether hiveext should detect vehicles out of map boundaries (X < 0, or Y > 15360) and reset their position to []
;Note: YOU MUST have a proper dayz_server.pbo that supports this feature, otherwise you will get script errors
;You can find that file under the SQF directory for your server version
;ResetOOBObjects = false
CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 15

where 15 is on my server the amount of days before the item is removed. It is important to remember to set the SQL that damages the walls etc to that they can be maintainable. Setup a  scheduled SQL task to run

UPDATE `object_data` SET `Damage`=0.11 WHERE `ObjectUID` <> 0 AND `CharacterID` <> 0 AND `Datestamp` < DATE_SUB(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, INTERVAL 9 DAY) AND ( (`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Inventory` = '[]') )

where interval is the when you want it to trigger (IE when the wall is 9 days old). Change this to what you want.

If you haven't already you should check out the Server Configuration Page for Epoch

Hello,

I set the CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 15 and set a shedule task in my SQL but I don't understand why I don't have the option "Maintain" on my walls.

Do you know why ?

Use the SQL code in the post above you. It will set damage on any object 9 days old, which will trigger the "Maintain" option and after 15 days, per your CleanupPlacedAfterDays setting, the objects will be removed.