Origins Overpoch Taviana Server Help

haywiresoloist

Question

Hi.

I posted this on my server host page and thought I would try here as well. I apologize I am not used to forums so I am not sure of the etiquette used. So I guess I will just start off with the issues. I admin a server for a friend and after reading all of the great things the origins mod brings to the game we decided to go with the original map where it started, taviana thinking this would be easier to figure out.

So far Section B does not work. I have tried adding modified server and mission PBO's. I have even tried using ElDubya's files reference this thread http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/35277-release-overpochins-taviana-server-with-lots-and-lots-of-mods/&page=1

That did not turn out well either.

The only thing I did not do was have the mods in red

DayZ_Epoch_Server
Battleye Folder
Keys folder
DayzOrigins1.7.9.5 (not included)
DayzOverwatch (not included)

placed in the server PBO as they stated because I figured they were already on the server. That and I did not know if I just downloaded them and placed them in there as is or if I needed to use only certain files. However now I am back to square one and a freshly nuked server. This is a private server that will only be available to a a few friends (5 at most) that just want to play together who live in the same area so it is very easy to test things and then wipe the server if it does not work.

So I guess my questions are is the Section B stuff supposed to work right out of the box or do I need to do something to the server either with the standard SS PBO's on it or the persons modded PBO's I listed?

Is it a load order thing either on the server end or the client end?

What would really be helpful is if there was a wiki or info page that explained modding, server setup and client setup to include load order of mods somewhere. And by server setup I mean while using a server company not setting up one from your house or for something other than DayZ mod for Arma 2.

I am a hands on learner or in this case a see it then do it learner. Everything I have come across so far has not helped me or was unrelated to my issues.

I think what would make me understand all this is if someone who was running the same exact thing I want to allowed me to use their server and mission PBO's. Understanding that the server will never be open to the public so there is no way to draw people away from their server. At least this way I could open the files up in Notepad ++ side by side and learn what is different and what makes what work. I think though I would be hard pressed to find anyone that would do that as they get nothing for it except if I coupe them some cash. There is still the trust issue because I am just some random whose word of "I promise not to compete with your server" really does not mean anything because people do not know me.

Again I apologize for probably not even asking the right questions.Thanks in advance for any help.

Actually what would be the best thing would be if I could find tutorials on all of the things I am trying to do. Tutorials on Arma2 DayZ mod in general. This way I could learn how to do things myself and not have to rely on others for answers. If anyone has any hidden gems of learning or tutorials that would be most appreciated and beneficial.

Edited by haywiresoloist
New Info

Would server keys matter if I have verification turned off?

Also this is a case of I think I could figure this out and upload the correct files however I am not sure what exactly to include. Are you saying that I copy the @ACR folder I have on my client and paste it in the server root?

Also the game spawns everything BAF and PMC that I ask it to. But for some reason the ACR content has always given problems. It will always say I need to install it if I right click on the STEAM OA launch link it will also state it if I double click the launch link as one of the options. Install ACR, play in window, Launch without battle eye...

I took several screenshots of what it says when I enable certain items and when I do not. But every time no matter what it will say somewhere either on the front load screen in the upper right, the front load screen down on the left with a graphic or in the expansions screen that army of the Czech republic is running.

I can upload the screen shots if that helps.

Appreciate it.

PM me ill give you me TS info and ill give you a hand