Zombies walking thru walls at preset barn

travis90

Hi on the server i play on we started a base in a long brown barn. One side has a big enough gap for a car to fit thru and one side only atv wide. We put a small wall 3 layers high to cover up the atv wide opening, zombies walked right thru it. We placed a Concrete wall right against the small wall, zombies walked thru that wall as well. We placed a large wall against the conctete wall, zombies still walked thru all 3 walls. SO last resort we places tank traps against the 3 walls so no player could get thru them for sure, ZOmbies walked thru all 3 walls and the tank traps. We did the same to all 4 ways into the barn and guess what! Zombies walked right thru all of the entrances like nothing there :( Is there a glitch that you cant build a base at a long brown barn?

Yeah, happens with me too.

I have a base at green mountain, it's a zombie spawn place. But most of them spawn outside the base and run through the door/cinderblock walls. It really sucks.

Also, I got soooo pissed off when the zombie hit you with a 10m range or something like that...

If both things get fixed it would be really much better.

The good choice to make guy's is to build your base is where zombies rarely spawn so you don't get that problem. 

Most places where no spawns are in places you wouldn't think of like just outside a forest where less zombies spawn and are really easy to kill.