Unban someone on infistar

sampson42002

Hello, a player picked up something from a dead AI and infistar banned him.  I have searched all over to try and unban him.  I looked in AHconfig under the banned section.  He is not in it.  I have looked in the dart ban list as well as the battleye ban list.  He is not in that either.  How or where else should I look?

PS I would post this in infistar's forums but they seem to be turned off.

Thanks mike

With GTXgaming they have a bans.txt in the config files section.  He was not in that, however to double check I removed everything from it and he still can't login.  That bans.txt is the same one thats in the battleye folder, It's just a shortcut.  I do not know what else to to.

Go in the database, go in the Player_data table.  Lokk for his name and copy his UID.  

then you will need to find the character in Character_DATA. delete that whole line, or make his character dead.  Change the "1" to "0" in the database

Hope this helps

Duke

Thanks for all of the help.  I finally got him unbanned.  On the GTX servers or mine any how.  In the main directory way down there was another bans.txt that I had not seen before.  It had 4 PID in it and one was his.  I deleted it and he is now able to login.  Feel dumb for missing that one.

Edited by sampson42002
fixed problem