Failure

jolly roger

No one forces you to play the mod. No one tells you that you have to pay for it either.
The game is what people make it. We add missions and other things to do on our server (PVE) and people seem to enjoy it and there is plenty to do.

Maybe people should add some suggestions into these sorts of posts instead of just moaning about what the problems are. Maybe have a look at the github to see what other people have suggested for adding in? Maybe add more suggestions on what should be added.

Also, the Antagonists can't be that harmless. We get a few people killed every day by the sappers. And we had a comment last night about the boss sapper and how big the explosion was. They take down buildings!

Maybe all the people who want to moan about every mod that's out there should get together and make their own mod instead, just they way they want it to be.

I have read many posts here from members that pose some great ideas/additions/tweaks that never came to fruition .

The point of this post is not to moan but basically to say its a shame to see something that started out so promising to now be in the state that it is nearly a year on.

Exile may not be the answer, but like A3Epoch, it got off to a great start and I'm looking forward to seeing whether the creators remain ambitious or slowly but surely lose their motivation which seems to me to be the case with this project.

Epoch hasn't lost it's motivation. After seeing the release notes of what's being added in the next patch (within the next week or 2), they're starting to add more content in now. And there are due to be more buildables added in v0.4.

Devs are still working on, it's still being improved, still having new things added. People just need to have some patience.