BEC not connecting sind 1.50

disto1978

Question

Hey Guys,

in the past BEC was working fine für Epoch and other Arma3 servers. Since the update to A3 1.50 BEC don´t get connection to the server and i don´t know why. If i start my Backup of Epoch server with A3 1.48 BEC is working fine again, if i start the new Epoch server with 1.50 BEC don´t get connection. BE is active on the server, BEserver.cfg is changing to BEserver_active_xx.cfg and I can connect with remote Rcon Tools to the server but BEC don´t work. Any idea what is going wrong or anyone else have similar problems?

9 answers to this question

Hmm, thats strange! I downloaded BEC from ibattle.org website and configured it step by step new, now it works fine again.

BUT ...since ibattle.org was down i had blocked BEC im etc\hosts to keep it working, otherwise BEC closed down after startup. If i remove the lines from etc\hosts BEC will shutdown again after startup, so the question is...:

"Is BEC service back online with full functions or is there still the website back online but not the BEC service???"

On the reporter Page ( http://www.bansys.info/ ) is still the message that BEC service has been terminated and you can´t login as reporter.