#1 Epoch Pro/PVP/0.3.2.0/HIGH LOOT. Admin is a tool

ReaperXXX

So, me and my friends just started playing the mod today. We go looting for a couple of hours and sell all our stuff at the gun store while trying to save up for a chopper. We finally get enough for the chinook and spawn it in. We assume it will spawn where our tempest did but we were wrong. It spawns right where hawkeye and his admin friends decide to park there hunter. It blows up our chopper and there hunter. the admin come us and tells us to pay to replace it and its our fault that we spawned our helicopter in. He continues to mock us right after by saying " is this the first time you have played Arma" and continued treating us like we were stupid. So i tell him to stop acting like a tool and belittling us. He replies by banning me, i go on the ts trying to reason with him and he ban's me off that to like a 2 year old. 

So because of these actions by a senior admin on the server i feel it should be blacklisted from epoch. we have video proof of this encounter. thanks for reading

Just switch servers, save your time and nerves. There are good admins, there are dick admins too, so.. since you were not invested too much into server (didn't have a base or anything) then it should be no problem to join any other high pop server for you. I personally always try to help new guys, explain Epoch do's and don'ts even though I am not an admin.

I have responded to your post in our forums Reaper. Also to clarify here since you want to post this publicly, you spawned in a helicopter without even checking the surrounding area to make sure it was clear before spawning it in. Epoch is the type of mod where when you spawn in vehicles and such you really need to be careful and make sure the area is clear or explosions will happen. To keep players from thinking they can just click away and spawn in something and if it explodes the admin will just give me the money for it, instead we make the player that was in the wrong compensate whatever they destroyed. I did offer to compensate you the 4000 krypto if you were willing to compensate the other player for the hunter that your helicopter destroyed. You immediately said "No". You then went on with your little tirade and disrespected an admin in the server. Only to join our teamspeak with more childish nonsence and got banned there also. Then you go on to converse with your 'friends' that you want to try to get our server blacklisted. Here, let me post your video since you failed to add it here. 

http://www.twitch.tv/mut389/v/12916108

Fast forward to 10:04 then after the confrontation and him getting banned you can fast forward to 10:09 to listen to their plot to try to get the server blacklisted. Good luck with that ReaperXXX.

Edited by CorruptHawkeyez