Eww

READTHESCROLL

Why would it get ugly ? Awol changed the forum theme and it has a few teething problems.

Messaging has issues

Signatures are missing

Emotions are also broke, no smileys work

They'll be fixed as and when they get found or reported, no need for tin foil hats.

I meant in reference to the Exile signatures. However, I don't like this new look, but that's irrelevant. 

Signatures are now fixed, all old settings apply, nothing was removed :)

I don't like the new look eitherat least not in the current state. The epoch mod resources title page is way to crowded can't read half of it.

Jquery might sort that, Awol knows so it will be fixed and made easier on the eyes.

Let me know if you like it better now that I dropped the grid view since that seems to be the largest change compared to previous, I will work everything out with the new theme since updating to IP board 4.x there are a lot of little tweaks and changes to be made.

Edited by vbawol

not to mention the post # isnt listed anymore.  Hard to tell someone to go read that thread from this website on post such and such lol

but im sure someone is on it...keep up the good work guys

not to mention the post # isnt listed anymore.  Hard to tell someone to go read that thread from this website on post such and such lol

but im sure someone is on it...keep up the good work guys

There is a share link button, I think Invision removed the #numbers though, it could also be the theme maybe.

6eJHIPp.png

Let me know if you like it better now that I dropped the grid view since that seems to be the largest change compared to previous, I will work everything out with the new theme since updating to IP board 4.x there are a lot of little tweaks and changes to be made.

I too have upgraded from 3.4.8 to (currently) 4.0.11 here: Link.

If you need any help or advice drop me a line. I worked out a few of the kinks some time ago.

Anyway bugs aside, version 4 is mostly better than version 3.

Mike.