What's the point?

PFCBarefoot

I played this game/mod for three hours. I did not see a single zombie/mutant thing. On top of that, while running around looking for loot (mainly something to drink), I would randomly just fall over and die. No one around, no shots fired. Just dead. This mod is simply a few hours of my life I won't get back. Extremely annoying. I have no fucking idea why this mod has good reviews. Apparently the people who play this have never seen a good mod/game. Sad... 

I played this game/mod for three hours. I did not see a single zombie/mutant thing. On top of that, while running around looking for loot (mainly something to drink), I would randomly just fall over and die. No one around, no shots fired. Just dead. This mod is simply a few hours of my life I won't get back. Extremely annoying. I have no fucking idea why this mod has good reviews. Apparently the people who play this have never seen a good mod/game. Sad... 

cool story bro, but you probably are new to arma. I heard nobody who just was running and randomly fall and die. So without more info, your complain is moot. Also, 99 percent of Epoch servers are currently gone to shit, because of stupid ass kids wanting Epoch to become Wasteland. There are literally like 3 vanilla epoch servers and one of them closes tomorrow. That's the only sad part about this mod.

So suck it up and play some more. I heard people ditching DayZ SA after 3-4 hours of gameplay saying it sucks (it does but not for those reasons). It is not enough time to evaluate a game. But if it is, then you lost nothing. Epoch is free.

Also, 99 percent of Epoch servers are currently gone to shit, because of stupid ass kids wanting Epoch to become Wasteland.

I'd say that is true on servers with armored vehicles like tanks, but if done properly (it never is), then it can be an enjoyable experience.

To be honest, most of blame goes to scripters, because admins are literary just installing almost every single script they can get their hands on, with hopes of making their server more unique. If scripters would focus on survival and hardcore scripts rather than pretty UI, AI and trading, admins would install those instead  ;)