[0.3.2] Needed battleye filters that are not in exception ATM

flow0815

I post all errors i see atm on my server and try to bring a solution, so you are aware of them. Most items are caused by cfgpricing enhancement like halvs blackmarket where you can buy more things (arma3 stuff).

All filters of creatvehicle line #0

!"B_AssaultPack_(cbr|dgtl|khk|mcamo|ocamo|rgr|sgg)" !"B_Carryall_(cbr|khk|mcamo|ocamo|oucamo|oli)" !"B_FieldPack_(blk|cbr|khk|ocamo|oucamo)" !"B_Kitbag_(cbr|mcamo|rgr|sgg)" !"B_TacticalPack_(blk|mcamo|ocamo|oli|rgr)"

Not sure about this one because afaik it is also used by hacks (caused of buying wood as i was told atm, not sure. could be):

!"Land_ClutterCutter_medium_F"

creatvehicle line #0 (guess will be even more of them):

!"B_Carryall_(khk|oli|oucamo)"

Not sure about this one because afaik it is also used by hacks:

!"Land_ClutterCutter_medium_F"

Neither one of these are needed for Epoch, are you sure this isn't related to something custom on your server?

If you are allowing players to create backpacks as vehicles then you would need to add the exceptions your self, take a look at our addbackpackCargo.txt for the filters for most of the backpacks.

Can be but i am using very common scripts like halv spawn, blackmarket, wai and such. Think others will need them, too i guess. So just posting :) Do what i can to give community a little bit back ;)

But you should check the land_clutter because a player said (do not know if it is true) that it happend when he bought wood at a trader

I'm having trouble adding the filter for this.

PublicVariable #0

#0 "PVAHR_7v1e3h4w7o" = [C Alpha 1-1:1 ([FlatLine] Xzempt) REMOTE,"76561198045872438","T14_FIRST"]
I tried !="PVAHR_" and "T14_FIRST" but i'm still getting kicked. any suggestions?

Something is definitely not right, I'm having to add way too many filters.

I did post the solution, the problem was that After I added that filter it was a different PV that kicked me

flow, did you only have to edit a few filters? I'm having to edit a ton it seems like...

Only problem I'm having now is create vehicle restriction #1

1 "" !"smallbackpack_(red|green|teal|pink)_epoch" <-- line 3

#1 "smallbackpack_green_epoch" 3:4 [0,0,0]
#1 "smallbackpack_red_epoch" 3:4 [0,0,0]
#1 "smallbackpack_red_epoch" 3:4 [0,0,0]
#1 "smallbackpack_green_epoch" 3:4 [0,0,0]
#1 "smallbackpack_pink_epoch" 3:4 [0,0,0]
#1 "smallbackpack_teal_epoch" 3:4 [0,0,0]

Do you see what I'm doing wrong?

Nothing. Add them to the filters. Have them in also. Does the first filter not work for you? You do not have to set it with 1 "" you just have to put in line 1 (which is probably the real line 2):

!"smallbackpack_(red|green|teal|pink)_epoch"