Having trouble getting WIKED AI working

grant2600

Hey guys.

I have an issue with getting WAI to work on my server. 

Basically I followed some youtube tutorials and done everything as advised, unpacked my .pbo file and repacked it with the WAI files and the line of code in the correct file to call to it. However I realised that my server is not even using my dayz_server.pbo and it runs successfully without it, I can join and other players can join over the internet, however it only shows in the arma 2 OA multiplayer menu and not dayz launcher which is not an issue right now because this server is just for me and a few friends for the moment.

The real issue is WAI not working, I have SARGE AI working which is great but this is only because I didn't have to do anything to the pbo file to get that mod working, all of the files went into the MPmissions area which my server is using.

So in short my server is ignoring the dayz_server.pbo even though the command to use @Dayz_Epoch_Server is in the batch file, and still survives and runs without it. I've looked all over the place for another pbo file that may be hidden somewhere that my server is using but there is none. 

Does anyone have any ideas? How can I get WAI working and where am I supposed to put it if my dayz_server.pbo is being ignored, or where am I going wrong.

If you need any specific info please let me know.

Regards.

• 4 weeks later...