[UPGRADED DEC2017][scarCODE] Virtual Garage System by IT07

IT07

I have a question , I want to vehicles from a mod for VGS garage Add to selected . Unfortunately, I have been looking for and with the virtual arsenal as explained tried but it does not go somehow .It is for Epoch. I would be very happy about help .Many thanks Shizzo

Sorry to bother you again haha, but I'm having a small, weird, new issue. 

Sometimes after people die\relog\whatever the scroll wheel option stops coming up for them. So they can no longer access the garage. Sometimes relogging again, or dying again fixes this, sometimes not, sometimes they have to wait for restart for it to show back up. 

Any idea what the problem might be? Or if there's anyway to get the scroll wheel back without restarting the server? Thanks as always. 

Edited by blue00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Noticed today I input a truck in there and later put in another truck.  When we did server restart the 1 truck was left in my VGS.  Outputted that, drove around for a bit, put it back in VGS, had a server restart a bit later and then nothing in VGS anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

А кто нибудь рассматривал возможность привязки данного скрипта непосредственно к джаммеру (территории базы), либо к объектам типа гараж....??

He stopped completely engaged arma scripting? or a garage is no longer relevant

1.png

1.jpg

8 hours ago, bismarck100 said:

А кто нибудь рассматривал возможность привязки данного скрипта непосредственно к джаммеру (территории базы), либо к объектам типа гараж....??

1.png

1.jpg

Да, я использую территориальную привязку через Сенсоры.

Если тебе нужна привязка к объекту, используй nearestObjects.

Yes, I use a territorial binding through sensors . If you need a binding to objects, use

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/nearestObjects

30 minutes ago, Demellion said:

Да, я использую территориальную привязку через Сенсоры.

Если тебе нужна привязка к объекту, используй nearestObjects.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/nearestObjects

To my great regret I have too little experience in scripting, for that would do it myself. (((

epoch mod - this in the first place - a simulator of survival, and it is not necessary so to facilitate the process of the game player. For example on my server I set a more realistic management system helicopter ..   

but the script does not facilitate the life of the player on the server and offloads FPS ...

On 8/31/2015 at 2:48 PM, IT07 said:

He forgot the global.hpp file. #include that too but make sure you include it before main_VGS.hpp

What global.hpp file i download the zip from git used 7-zip unpack there is no global.hpp file i follow your install guide and i also get this error

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\scarCODE\VGS\rsc_VGS.hpp, line 0: /SC_vgsDiag/controls.bgMainLeft: Undefined base class 'IGUIBack'

your install guide only has add

#include "scarCODE\VGS\main_VGS.hpp"

to description.ext i look in the files i got from git and this file is there main_VGS.hpp

But NO global.hpp

How do i fix the error ?

ok for anyone else stuck on this error

you need to download the global.hpp file from this link

https://github.com/IT07/A3_scarCODE_Bundle

I dont know why the global.hpp file is not in the zip and neither is the add

#include "scarCODE\global.hpp"

to your description.ext with

so it looks like this

#include "scarCODE\global.hpp"

in the install guide on the git.

but that is the fix for this error

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\scarCODE\VGS\rsc_VGS.hpp, line 0: /SC_vgsDiag/controls.bgMainLeft: Undefined base class 'IGUIBack'