Taru pods utilization mod / script

Halvhjearne

OK, that definitely fixed the hook issue. However still no attach functionality. I hooked the pod to make sure it was directly under me, placed it down, released the hook and lowered myself directly onto it, wheels all the way on the ground with engines on and I got no attach option. Any idea what's still mucking up the works for me?

Also, I just doubled checked to confirm I am using the EPOCH variant of the Taru Lift Helicopter.

Same issue here. 

it dosnt matter what variant it is, both epoch and default taru will work.

either its not loading or there is an error in your logs i think, also sometimes it can be hard to see the extra scroll action becourse it is on the bottom and not shown before you scroll all the way down ... are you using r3f lift and tow?

OK, I am not running any of the r3f stuff but I am running igiLoad. The menu option definitely isn't there, see below images. Also, I am seeing this in my logs, when trying to use the function, but no startup errors from the script:

13:29:12 "<infiSTAR.de>AdminLog| 0h 41min | Scaris(76561197993787788) | spawning Mi-290 Taru (O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH) (v0214)"
13:29:47 "[HSBlackmarket] B Alpha 1-2:1 (Scaris) REMOTE | ["Land_Pod_Heli_Transport_04_fuel_F",800,0.2,"cfgvehicles","Taru Fuel Pod","","","",""]"
13:29:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\EarthQuake.sqf not found
13:29:52 "DEBUG: _event EarthQuake"
13:29:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\PlantSpawner.sqf not found
13:29:52 "DEBUG: _event PlantSpawner"
13:31:46 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1807647: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:31:50 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1800066: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:34:00 "[A3EAI Monitor] [Uptime:00:46:03][FPS:50][Groups:10/10][Respawn:0][HC:false]"
13:34:00 "[A3EAI Monitor] [Static:1][Dynamic:0][Random:13][Air:2][Land:6][UAV:0][UGV:1]"
13:34:06 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1784774: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:34:06 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1784721: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:34:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\ContainerSpawner.sqf not found
13:34:52 "DEBUG: _event ContainerSpawner"
13:34:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\PlantSpawner.sqf not found
13:34:52 "DEBUG: _event PlantSpawner"
13:35:06 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1780944: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:35:27 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1780962: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!

If you want to look at the full RPT or see my mission file, it's here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HUuS7AY7bQSHRxOGZ0V05GWDA/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HUuS7AY7bQTXJnU3NPV1NqM2s/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HUuS7AY7bQSEJWQXBscFhnZzg/view?usp=sharing

Hi, Another Halv fantastics addition and many thanks for the share.

I have same issue, pods spawn and can be bought, hower no scroll action to attach the pod to Taru.

My init

execVM "blckClient.sqf"; // coloured missions

[] execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";

EPOCH_spawnLimits = [0,0,0,0,0,0,0];

if(hasInterface)then{
[] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\service_point\service_point.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\paintshop\paintshop.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\halo_out.sqf";
};

//TraderATMs
if (isServer) then {
    execVM "\q\addons\traderATMs\init.sqf";
    execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf"; // colored missions
};

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf"; //black market
[] execVM "addons\halv_spawn\init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; //black market
[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf"; //black market
[] execVM "addons\earplugs\init.sqf";
execVM "zcp.sqf"; //capture points
[] execVM "addons\messages\init.sqf";
execVM "addons\taru_pods\taru_init.sqf";

#include "A3EAI_Client\A3EAI_initclient.sqf";

I DO use R3f logistics, I have the necessary items set to false in antihack.

Also I added

!="halv_podowner" to setvariable.txt

!="HALV_fnc_parapod" to publicvariable.txt

As these caused a kick so I am assuming that the script is loaded or I wouldn't have been kicked. (assumption)

regards

Simon

OK, I am not running any of the r3f stuff but I am running igiLoad. The menu option definitely isn't there, see below images. Also, I am seeing this in my logs, when trying to use the function, but no startup errors from the script:

13:29:12 "<infiSTAR.de>AdminLog| 0h 41min | Scaris(76561197993787788) | spawning Mi-290 Taru (O_Heli_Transport_04_EPOCH) (v0214)"
13:29:47 "[HSBlackmarket] B Alpha 1-2:1 (Scaris) REMOTE | ["Land_Pod_Heli_Transport_04_fuel_F",800,0.2,"cfgvehicles","Taru Fuel Pod","","","",""]"
13:29:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\EarthQuake.sqf not found
13:29:52 "DEBUG: _event EarthQuake"
13:29:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\PlantSpawner.sqf not found
13:29:52 "DEBUG: _event PlantSpawner"
13:31:46 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1807647: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:31:50 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1800066: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:34:00 "[A3EAI Monitor] [Uptime:00:46:03][FPS:50][Groups:10/10][Respawn:0][HC:false]"
13:34:00 "[A3EAI Monitor] [Static:1][Dynamic:0][Random:13][Air:2][Land:6][UAV:0][UGV:1]"
13:34:06 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1784774: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:34:06 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1784721: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:34:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\ContainerSpawner.sqf not found
13:34:52 "DEBUG: _event ContainerSpawner"
13:34:52 Warning Message: Script a3_epoch_server_settings\EpochEvents\PlantSpawner.sqf not found
13:34:52 "DEBUG: _event PlantSpawner"
13:35:06 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1780944: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!
13:35:27 Error: Failed to create PX joint between object unknown and 1780962: . At least one actor has to be dynamic!

If you want to look at the full RPT or see my mission file, it's here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HUuS7AY7bQSHRxOGZ0V05GWDA/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HUuS7AY7bQTXJnU3NPV1NqM2s/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_HUuS7AY7bQSEJWQXBscFhnZzg/view?usp=sharing

i doubt this is from my script:

i havent seen that before, but i need to see your client rpt.

Hi, Another Halv fantastics addition and many thanks for the share.

I have same issue, pods spawn and can be bought, hower no scroll action to attach the pod to Taru.

My init

execVM "blckClient.sqf"; // coloured missions

[] execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";

EPOCH_spawnLimits = [0,0,0,0,0,0,0];

if(hasInterface)then{

[] execVM "addons\Status_Bar\init_statusBar.sqf";

[] execVM "addons\service_point\service_point.sqf";

[] execVM "custom\halo_out.sqf";

};

//TraderATMs

if (isServer) then {

execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf"; // colored missions

};

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf"; //black market

[] execVM "trader\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf"; //black market

[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf"; //black market

[] execVM "addons\earplugs\init.sqf";

execVM "zcp.sqf"; //capture points

[] execVM "addons\messages\init.sqf";

execVM "addons\taru_pods\taru_init.sqf";

I DO use R3f logistics, I have the necessary items set to false in antihack.

Also I added

!="halv_podowner" to setvariable.txt

!="HALV_fnc_parapod" to publicvariable.txt

As these caused a kick so I am assuming that the script is loaded or I wouldn't have been kicked. (assumption)

regards

Simon

i need to see your client rpt

you have errors from the traders, most likely caused by items not recognized propper or with missing configs, but that is irrelevant to this.

do you get the claim action, when you look at an unlocked pod?

My apoligies if i have enclosed the wrong file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d4i3ir6zp77g4x/arma3_2015-08-11_19-17-14.rpt?dl=0

Simon

in your run.sqf, do you have this set to false?

_OAO = false;

you have errors from the traders, most likely caused by items not recognized propper or with missing configs, but that is irrelevant to this.

do you get the claim action, when you look at an unlocked pod?

in your run.sqf, do you have this set to false?

_OAO = false;

Yes, I can claim the pod.

Also, found the trader errors. I had some MAS stuff in there from my other server that I missed when I cleaned it up.

Yes, I can claim the pod.

Also, found the trader errors. I had some MAS stuff in there from my other server that I missed when I cleaned it up.

Hi, yes I got the claim action, and unfortunately _OAO is set to false

Simon

that is really wierd, if its allowing you to claim the pods, that means the script is definitely running, so i dont understand what is stopping you from attaching the pods, i will have to check that further to find the reason.

i just checked on my own server and i can attach/detach all types of pods, with no problems

you can try and disable r3f and see if it works then, but i dont think thats the problem tho ...

that is really wierd, if its allowing you to claim the pods, that means the script is definitely running, so i don't understand what is stopping you from attaching the pods, i will have to check that further to find the reason.

i just checked on my own server and i can attach/detach all types of pods, with no problems

you can try and disable r3f and see if it works then, but i dont think thats the problem tho ...

I am not running it though or did you mean that for simon?

If you want me to try anything, I certainly can.. something must be mucking it up because yes the script is definetly loading.

Maybe conflicting with other scripts that use addAction?

I'm also using igiLoad, cmEarplugs, and attach explosives to vehicles (still trying to get this one working though..)

Ya, the only other thing I am using that has addAction is igiLoad... and I don't see how those two could interfere with each other since the Taru isn't even in the igiLoad configuration as something that is loadable... However it works fine so I know I can addAction without issue.

I don't have any vehicle towing on the server as I don't care for it, especially with A3 Epoch... I only allow the default lift capability in ArmA 3.

Ya, the only other thing I am using that has addAction is igiLoad... and I don't see how those two could interfere with each other since the Taru isn't even in the igiLoad configuration as something that is loadable... However it works fine so I know I can addAction without issue.

I don't have any vehicle towing on the server as I don't care for it, especially with A3 Epoch... I only allow the default lift capability in ArmA 3.

didnt you have igiload?

@all

if it dosnt work for you and you do use either igiload or r3f, try disable those and see if it works then.

if you have none of those and it still dosnt work for you, then try disable other scripts one by one and see if its starts working at some point, i think theres a conflict with some other script out there somewhere, but im not sure what or how.

didnt you have igiload?

@all

if it dosnt work for you and you do use either igiload or r3f, try disable those and see if it works then.

if you have none of those and it still dosnt work for you, then try disable other scripts one by one and see if its starts working at some point, i think theres a conflict with some other script out there somewhere, but im not sure what or how.

I will go through it sytematically first thing in the morning when I know no one is going to try to get on it and let you know what happens. I can easily turn off everything but it.

I tried this with no success:

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";
if (isServer) then {
};
if(isNil "donor_list") then
{
//  [] execVM "donor.sqf"; 
};
if(hasInterface)then{
if (!isDedicated) then 
{
// EnergyBoost
// [] execVM "custom\EnergyBoost.sqf";
systemchat("EnergyBoost loaded");

};
[] execVM "custom\service_point\service_point.sqf";
[] execVM "semClient.sqf";
// [] execVM "sdrop-start.sqf";
// [] execVM "addons\status_bar\init_statusBar.sqf"
};
//[] execVM "custom\fuel.sqf";
//[] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\taru_pods\taru_init.sqf";
//[] execVM "addons\messages\init.sqf";
//[] execVM "custom\Welcome\Welcome.sqf";
//[] execVM "custom\camera.sqf";

I had no troubles installing it with r3f and I have a bunch of scripts running, my advice is go through infistar again. I was able to attach and detach along with the parachute option.

Infistar ignores all checks for admins.

I tried this with no success:

[] execVM "trader\init.sqf";
[] execVM "custom\HALV_takegive_crypto_init.sqf";
[] execVM "trader\resetvehicleammo.sqf";
if (isServer) then {
};
if(isNil "donor_list") then
{
//  [] execVM "donor.sqf"; 
};
if(hasInterface)then{
if (!isDedicated) then 
{
// EnergyBoost
// [] execVM "custom\EnergyBoost.sqf";
systemchat("EnergyBoost loaded");

};
[] execVM "custom\service_point\service_point.sqf";
[] execVM "semClient.sqf";
// [] execVM "sdrop-start.sqf";
// [] execVM "addons\status_bar\init_statusBar.sqf"
};
//[] execVM "custom\fuel.sqf";
//[] execVM "IgiLoad\IgiLoadInit.sqf";
[] execVM "addons\taru_pods\taru_init.sqf";
//[] execVM "addons\messages\init.sqf";
//[] execVM "custom\Welcome\Welcome.sqf";
//[] execVM "custom\camera.sqf";

you can try move the line to the top of the init or maybe disable everything, except for the taru script, to see if it works then ... if that dosnt work, then im not sure what is going on if you have no errors in your client rpt.

you can also check in redis if there is any antihack logs, also try and see what happends if a non-admin enters the vehicle ... if he gets banned, we know its the antihack and most likely we can narrow down the reason it wont work.

i just went through the script and the default antihack files tho, and i see no reason for it to be blocking this script.

Just tried it by removing R3F Logistics, thats the only towing/ lifting script i use, but unfortunately no difference, still no option to attach.

Simon

again, im not sure why for some reason it is not working for you ...

you can try move the line to the top of the init or maybe disable everything, except for the taru script, to see if it works then ... if that dosnt work, then im not sure what is going on if you have no errors in your client rpt.

you can als try to have a non-admin player enter the vehicle and see if the antihack bans him.

if he gets banned we will possibly know why it happend.