about my shity zombie/infected script

gulo

Question

hey there, I just configured a server for this awesome mod, and I put on it my shitty infected script, it work really good but I've a problem with sound broadcasting, I'm using a "call BIS_fnc_MP" to send a "script part" on clients, and it didnt work. I dont really want to use a "createSoundSource" or something like that so I'm asking why it dont(doesnt) work, as soon as I load the mod sound stop working. I have a mod version of my script, with skins etc. but I dont think usind it will change anything. if anyone have a solution to this I'll su$ù# his d#¨$( for free... ^^ It seems you guys are really good with A3 scripting, so maybe thats a dumb question but I post it anyway ;)

10 answers to this question

hey there, I just configured a server for this awesome mod, and I put on it my shitty infected script, it work really good but I've a problem with sound broadcasting, I'm using a "call BIS_fnc_MP" to send a "script part" on clients, and it didnt work. I dont really want to use a "createSoundSource" or something like that so I'm asking why it dont(doesnt) work, as soon as I load the mod sound stop working. I have a mod version of my script, with skins etc. but I dont think usind it will change anything. if anyone have a solution to this I'll su$ù# his d#¨$( for free... ^^ It seems you guys are really good with A3 scripting, so maybe thats a dumb question but I post it anyway ;)

Last I heard, -few months old information- LordAWOL said something to the effect:

"BIS_fnc_MP is insecure thus we made a design decision NOT TO support it".

Your problem might be due to this.

One workaround would be: adding code to client side (MPmission) and then triggering its remote execution via a server-to-client message with PublicVariableClient.

Yeah thus why I made my little animation workaround using the epoch public variables.

What is an 'Epoch Public Variable' and how does it differ from 'Arma 3 Public Variable'?

Does Epoch AntiHack handle it differently (allow it) for example?