New Overpoch error

Igpxx

Hi guys, so I've been playing on this server for about a week or so. One day I go to connect and the game closes halfway through loading, giving this error: 

include file z/addons/dayz_code/system/ca/functions/init.sqf not found

I changed nothing with my game files or anything before this happened. I've verified game files many times, restarted computer, tried replacing @DayZ folders with fresh ones, nothing worked. If anybody has any solutions or needs more information to investigate further, I would be glad to provide for help. Thanks!

-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayzOverwatch

using DayzLauncher

Anything wrong with this? I saw some people debating whether the order mattered, but i tried it in both orders, no difference.

You just joining the server straight with Dayzlauncher or are you lauching via dayz launcher then remoting in?

Be kind & explain your solution.

Did you have your launch parameters reversed?

Shouldn't it be: -mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch  ?

Pretty sure he had something on that he shouldn't, or he was running expansion beta wrong.

Got him to boot arma with skipIntro  -mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch;@expansion\beta\expansion -noSplash -noFilePatching -world=empty

both overwatch and epoch uses dayz_code.pbo which contains same cfgPatches entry as well as pboprefix. Second addon to be loaded overwrites first one.

OP was loading overwatch after epoch, hence the file was not found anymore.