Sudden permanent crippling fatigue?

BoogieMan

So I was walking at the top of one of those big military towers looking in a weapon crate when suddenly my vision starts getting dark around the edges and my guy is breathing heavily. I ate and drank and saw that all my needs were high and my stamina was nearly full.

I haven't been injured or attacked in any way in a good long time. I'm not carrying much. I waited mostly still for upwards of 10 minutes and nothing changed. I figured I'd go enter one of the nearby buildings and wait in cover. A UAV pops up and spots me as I am moving slowering than a quadruple amputee with hangover out in the open, still a good ways from the nearest structure. At least 3 guys show up to attack me maybe 10 seconds after the UAV spotted me, so I went prone and aimed and fired many careful shots as they approached from 130 meters at best, I guess the fatigue had an extreme effect on my aim even prone and none of my center mass shots seemed to register so they pop me and kill me, game over.

So what happened? How do you cure/prevent it? There were no hud displays or anything whatsoever to give me any idea as to what was going on.

Debug stats, built into epoch. Hit Tilda and it pops up on the right.

Shows all health related stats, wet, toxic, immunity, stamina, fatigue and many more.

Will have to check that next time. Good to know, thanks.

Most likely toxicity causing blood temp to go too high. Remember never to eat biomeat... You need loads of cool packs to survive the situation your describing.

Hmm.. Never ate any biomeat. Just ate and drink the real package food items.

Was this nighttime, by chance?

Never ran into a cultist before?

Nope, daytime and I've not seen a cultist before.

Yeah I had this problem before and you can see that if you press the  "²" key your blood pressure increase slowly.

you wont be able to stop that with drinks and food, not even honey, alcohol or medkits, so the best is to die and respawn.

So if you are not alone, or by foot, you can do that next to a spawn.

This happends to me once...no idea about what triggered it... 

Probably a snake bite. However, I've been getting bitten every damned 5 minutes on Richie's Australia server and don't really experience all that. In the past, if I'd get bitten by a snale, I'd have to take cold packs for the rest of my life.

Yeah I had this problem before and you can see that if you press the  "²" key your blood pressure increase slowly.

If your blood pressure is very high take poppy found at green triangles, if you have high toxicity and want to reduce it take goldenseal.

I have found that cold packs will save your life if temperature goes above 103.

Yes they are.

I encountered the same issue when you first put up your Panthera server.

Also that fatigue would run contiguous with stamina. E.G. I have been alive for 4 hours and have full stamina of 240. All other indicators are nominal, temp, bp, toxicity, damage. yet when on foot I will walk or run no more than for 30 seconds without fatigue spiking to 0.5 and higher stopping my progress as i lie character down to let fatigue drop, this whilst still having stamina over 200.

This phenomena only found to happen on Panthera and Australia, I never experienced it on Altis, Chernarus, Taviana, Esseker, Napf, Sahrani or Pianosa.

I believe there is something in the terrain of those two maps that causes the insane biting snakes and the simultaneous stamina/fatigue.