Arma 2 OA (my private Epoch server) has stopped working soon after start up?

PowerPenguin

Recently I've been trying to set up my own private Epoch server for Arma 2. I followed all the propper instructions (a YouTube video) and did it step by step. Everything works fine when I start it up but after about 5 minutes of having it running it pops up "Arma 2 OA has stopped working" and forces me to close out of the server. At this point I haven't even been able to log onto my server and I need help.

Thank you for you time :)

-Hailey

Well, I've pulled the Arma2OAserver.rpt from the server files and gave it a look and I couldn't find anything wrong myself, but I'm not sure what I'm looking for either so that could be it. If you want to take a look at it you may. http://notepad.cc/share/7IqrwtCG7M And I don't really know how to verify my server files and I don't want to go through the process of recreating the server, mainly because it took me about an hour to install the Admin Tools plugin () and it was a royal pain. I'll recreate it if I have to but its something I hope to avoid.

Well I see two things that are causing some problems

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 5A9FA14D Allocator: C:\Users\Hailey\Downloads\DayZ Epoch\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll graphics: No resolution: 160x120x32

and

Fault address: 5A9FA14D 01:0000914D C:\Users\Hailey\Downloads\DayZ Epoch\DatabaseMySql.dll file: DayZ_Epoch_11 world: Chernarus Prev. code bytes: CC CC CC 55 8B EC 83 EC 14 8B 55 08 8B 42 04 53 Fault code bytes: 8B 58 04 80 7B 2D 00 56 8B 75 10 57 8B F8 B0 01 Registers: EAX:00000000 EBX:00000000 ECX:7AA2E795 EDX:130BBF84 ESI:130BBF84 EDI:130BBF80 CS:EIP:0023:5A9FA14D SS:ESP:002B:00C3B458 EBP:00C3B470 DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B Flags:00210216

I would say you need to reinstall at the very least the 4 .dll files into your server files and maybe the microsoft visual c++ packages.

It may be that your system either isn't good enough or your have some memory problems(hardware). Do a google search for "tbb4malloc_bi.dll" and maybe one of those fixes can help you.

So I tried the dll fix first and that worked almost perfectly. I'm now able to launch my server on my desktop and join on my laptop, but there is still one issue. I can join in, input my password for the administrator, and get the mission started but when I try to actually spawn in, it gets stuck at "Waiting for character to create" Or something along those lines. After the number in the corner reaches 130 reaches it pushes me back to the lobby and tells me that I timed out and I need to disconnect and reconnect. There aren't any problems in the console for that server so I don't know what is wrong. Is there anything that maybe causing that I could fix?

Haha, yeah... Sorry for that, I don't think ahead... :mellow: So, I got the console log here. (http://notepad.cc/share/GMpAZyXZxv) And also the servers rpt log thing. (http://notepad.cc/share/1JxScMMtkj) But I wasn't able to find the rpt log for the client (assuming that's what I was looking for... ) If you'd be so kind as to tell me where I could find that, or if I've not gotten the right file for the other one that would be wonderful ^-^

The report for client is on your computer under users/"yourname"/appdata/local/arma2oa/arma2oa.rpt. I wont have time till later to look at these as I am heading out right now. The "yourname" will be whatever name you are logged into the computer as.

In your server RPT you have a few errors.

BuildingList = []; { if (DZE_MissionLootTable) then { if (isClass> 11:59:25 Error position: <DZE_MissionLootTable) then { if (isClass> 11:59:25 Error Undefined variable in expression: dze_missionloottable 11:59:25 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 220 11:59:25 Error in expression <VehicleArea;

This is spammed for most your rpt.   Have you made changes to your variables.sqf or compiles.sqf?

Warning Message: Picture \z\addons\dayz_code\gui\dayz_logo_ca.paa not found

12:00:06 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. asc_eu_lights

Are you sure you have the up to date version of epoch 1.0.5.1?

I don't remember ever changing those two files, and I know that I have the most recent version, I just downloaded it about  5 days ago. Is there anyway that I can fix these errors? Also I forgot to mention that I ended up having to move some files from the original @dayz folder. The server said it wouldn't run without them.

Well I went through the process of recreating the server and once again I am having the same problem. I did not install the admin plugin like last time, but I have no clue if that made a difference or not. Here is the servers RPT log (http://notepad.cc/share/j3mnHRdqTq) and here is the clients (http://notepad.cc/share/4rgdIf3sA8) Please help me figure this out, its killing me :(