@custom mod

SadBoy1981

Question

20 answers to this question

There is no good reason to run server side stuff from mpmissions. If you want clients to access this @mod, they have to download it and add to launch params.

If it's just bunch of sqf scripts you want client to run, then just add them to mpmissions without extra @mod.

If it's server only, just keep using cfgFunctions like you stated in OP post.

you need to add them all to your mission file and then [] execVM them all. Except for the buildings as they can be launched serverside like raymix explained.

All works good, they all run automaticly from fn_init.sqf inside my @custom folder

I dont want to add them to mission file, i just want to run it from there. 

your players cannot access the contents of that @MOD on your server. they each would have to download it and run it. 

Then you could: 

[] execVM "\MOD\MyScript.sqf";           //MOD is the name of the MOD.PBO NOT THE @MOD folder.

also remember you will probably have to add the mod cfgpatches name into the mission file required addons list.

example - addOns[] = {"A3_Soft_F_Car","MOD"}

your players cannot access the contents of that @MOD on your server. they each would have to download it and run it. 

Then you could: 

[] execVM "\MOD\MyScript.sqf";           //MOD is the name of the MOD.PBO NOT THE @MOD folder.

also remember you will probably have to add the mod cfgpatches name into the mission file required addons list.

Ok, thanks. Will try.

I agree with u kilo that is what i would do - I think his pbo already does run by itself as he says it does in the first post. We'll actually I would not do any of it unless I had extra content in the pbo. Limits how easy your server is to join having extra addons.

Then you could: 

Thanks, all works good, like i need it. =)