memory dump file and Esseker map

Kronky

Question

Ok, so I decided with the new 0.3.1 to try a new map and so I started a fresh Esseker map.

I did all the settings and started the server with this:

start "arma3" /min /high "arma3server.exe" -mod=@Epoch;@EpochHive;@Esseker;@AllInArmaTerrainPack; -config=SC\config.cfg -port=2302 -profiles=SC -cfg=SC\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoInit -loadMissionToMemory

Server started successfully and i was able to log in. I also spawned ok to the trader and started doing some jogging on the map for a minute or two just to get my cloned body in shape.

Good, so far no problems. I decided to log out and then to shutdown the server. Once i shut it down I noticed that besides the rpt file i have 2 new more files, a mdmp and a bidmp file.

I have no clue how to analyze those.

However, the rpt seems to offer more info but I still have the same no clue as before.

Here is the rpt file and I am curious if someone has encountered this or can offer a slution or is this just how it is suppose to be from now on ?

http://pastebin.com/LX5DCg3H

5 answers to this question

it may be completely irrelevant but shouldnt @esseker be the first mod in the "-mod=" section?

I have to be honest from Dayz Epoch i remember reading somewhere that epoch should be the first run before the map so I kept the same idea.

I added the EpochHive second because i thought it makes sense to be connected to the Epoch and then comes map and AIA.

I may be wrong but it's pretty easy to test some combinations anyways.