Cloak_Brain.fsm malfunction?

Sp4rkY

I noticed no Cultist spawns since 0.3.1.0.

Setted the spawnrate to maximum and ofcourse i tried it at night but nothing...

If i spawn them "manually", an error message pops up "File "\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\System\Cloak_Brain.fsm" not found",

then they spawns but they just attacks and stand still, didn´t move and make no sounds.

Do you know about this or is it an issue of my own ?

Sappers and SapperB´s doing their job correctly :)

cheers

I noticed no Cultist spawns since 0.3.1.0.

Setted the spawnrate to maximum and ofcourse i tried it at night but nothing...

If i spawn them "manually", an error message pops up "File "\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\System\Cloak_Brain.fsm" not found",

then they spawns but they just attacks and stand still, didn´t move and make no sounds.

Do you know about this or is it an issue of my own ?

Sappers and SapperB´s doing their job correctly :)

cheers

you get that error if you run infiSTAR and try to spawn in the game.

easy fix ...

go to AH.sqf search for "cloak" and you will find this "\x\addons\a3_epoch_code\System\Cloak_Brain.fsm" just edit it to show cloak.fsm and try then.

I know it tp's for sure but i don't know about the cultist how is supposed to work anyways.

Thanks for this!

But if they are broken actually because of Epoch, i think its senseless to spawn them in :) I mean, i want them spawn normally.

Anyways, thanks, perhaps i can do something with it...

I read that too. I only started recently working on Arma 3 Epoch, so I had not had the chance to see the cultist in action. Seems like is a lot of fun.

I did spawn one in just to see what it does and how it kills you but it only tp's and does damage with the mind and that only if I get closer to it .... lol.

What I've seen recently is framework for a new enemy ... PHANTOM ... what's up with that ?

I read that too. I only started recently working on Arma 3 Epoch, so I had not had the chance to see the cultist in action. Seems like is a lot of fun.

I did spawn one in just to see what it does and how it kills you but it only tp's and does damage with the mind and that only if I get closer to it .... lol.

What I've seen recently is framework for a new enemy ... PHANTOM ... what's up with that ?

He is the boss version like the fat sapper... I haven't seen what he does though since I haven't seen cloaks on any of my servers since .0.3. I was hoping I would start to with this update but looks like may be a bit longer.

He is the boss version like the fat sapper... I haven't seen what he does though since I haven't seen cloaks on any of my servers since .0.3. I was hoping I would start to with this update but looks like may be a bit longer.

How cool ... That would be awesome to see it working. Well, soon I guess ...