[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

2 hours ago, Grahame said:

Hi @Ghostrider-DbD-, think the problem with missions not completing is in missionspawner.sqf.

Line419 is

if ( { (isPlayer _x) && ([_x,_locations,20] call blck_fnc_playerInRange) && (vehicle _x == _x) } count playableunits > 0) then {

Guessing it should be

if ( { (isPlayer _x) && ([_x,_locations,20] call blck_fnc_playerInRange) && (vehicle _x == _x) } count allPlayers> 0) then {

Changing on my server to test. Will let you know

I am guessing that is the issue. I was tired when I looked at the scripts last night. Posting a fix to github now.

On 11/26/2016 at 8:26 PM, He-Man said:

Argh sorry sorry, I was on a Party and the only thing I wanted to say is, that we are a community and have to Share and help each other! Good night @all ;)

No worries. I feel the same. I appreciate all the advice you have offered over the last several years.

3 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

@Grahame, @viper179,

Would one of you confirm that the the changes I made last night resolve the issues with mission completion on your servers ?

Thanks !

Downloading now. Will test on EpochZ: Tanoa to confirm. Black Tide is running the version I modded last night with fix I sent so should be okay.

1 hour ago, prue420 said:

Yes i even get this in the rpt [blck] unit killed message is [blck] Kyriakos Nicolau: killed by prue from 403m 4X KILLSTREAK"

Please download Build 19 and please double-check your installation. I just tested this on an epoch testbed and it works as intended.  I also tested on one of our Exile servers and everything worked fine.

26 minutes ago, Sneer said:

I'm having the same issue. No message popups.

Please check that you installed the client side scripts and configured the messages according to your preferences. The messaging works fine on my test server, our public servers and those of several others. Check the installation instructions if you are having issues.

I get kill messages just no mission start or completion messages that popup.

How do these settings look?

debug\blckClient.sql

if (hasInterface) then
{
    //diag_log "[blckeagls] initializing client variables";
    blck_MarkerPeristTime = 300;  
    blck_useHint = true;
    blck_useSystemChat = true;
    blck_useTitleText = false;
    blck_useDynamic = true;
    blck_useToast = false;  // Exile only
    blck_aiKilluseSystemChat = true;
    blck_aiKilluseDynamic = true;
    blck_aiKilluseTitleText = false;
    blck_processingMsg = -1;
    blck_processingKill = -1;
    blck_message = "";

I gave up and told people on my server to deal with it i followed the instructions to a t  i started from scratch tried everything and still no messages except for when you kill an ai. I been running arma servers for about 5 years and have installed scripts that are far more advanced with out an issue so i have no clue but its really not that big of a deal love the missions thanks ghostrider.

_blck_version = "6.45 Build 19";

No reports of the beginning and end of the mission, as well as the murders of bots. Counter Kills is worked. The markers are displayed. Where to find the problem? In the setting of the hints set to "true".

Ok.

I checked all the mission files and found some of them setting PlayableUnits. Replace them with allPlayers and messages about the start and end of the mission began to work.

For example: line 69 in blck_init.sqf file.

6 hours ago, zxbutchxz said:

_blck_version = "6.45 Build 19";

No reports of the beginning and end of the mission, as well as the murders of bots. Counter Kills is worked. The markers are displayed. Where to find the problem? In the setting of the hints set to "true".

Ok.

I checked all the mission files and found some of them setting PlayableUnits. Replace them with allPlayers and messages about the start and end of the mission began to work.

For example: line 69 in blck_init.sqf file.

Nice one. I didn't even check that because of this "Fixed several issues related to the update to Arma 1.66". I'll update those and try it out.

Thanks