[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

Thanks found it!

My last question:

No matter what weapon loadout I give the AI, they always have only Vermins etc and Assault Rifles...

blck_WeaponList_Red = _RifleSniper + _RifleLMG + _DLC_MMG + _RifleAssault + _DLC_Sniper;

should give the NPCS of Red mission like all weapons?!

EDIT: Even if I out only _RifleLMG in red, they only have TRG, Mk20 and low 5.56 mm stuff.... :(

EDIT: I made GM6 lynx the only weapon in the _RifleAssault ARRAY and made red missions only have this array..the strange thing was: a group of 4 NPCS were having lynx..the other had only assault rifles...wtf

I have not been able to reproduce this error. I get an assortment of weapons of different calibers. Is anyone else having this problem ?

Thank you for your great AI Script :) I am creating Traderbases on my Bornholm server right now. Is there a way to create some kind of safezone? So there will be no mission in a area of 300m around my traderbase for example?

In AIConfig.sqf look for this line:

blck_locationBlackList = [

//Add location as [xpos,ypos,0],minimumDistance],

// Note that there should not be a comma after the last item in this table

[[0,0,0],0]

];

Add the coordinates of each trader and minimum range at which missions are allowed as in the example that follows:

blck_locationBlackList = [

//Add location as [xpos,ypos,0],minimumDistance],

// Note that there should not be a comma after the last item in this table

[[1224,3756,0],300],

[[17891,4471,0],300],

[[0,0,0],0]

];

could u tell us which values we can add here? MIN / MAX? And what effects this will have??

["aimingAccuracy",0.15],["aimingShake",0.3],["aimingSpeed",0.5],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.7],["spotTime",0.7],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]

I also need to know min/max value from

// How precisely player locations will be revealed to AI after an AI kill
    // values are ordered as follows [blue, red, green, orange];
    blck_AIIntelligence = [1, 1, 1, 1];

Thanks

thanks for fixing groups...last problem we have is:

bots dont attack. only if you kill at least 5-6 the others start shooting...

Log:

16:58:55 Error in expression <riable["LAST_CHECK",14400];
_vehSE call EPOCH_server_setVToken;
clearWeaponCargo>
16:58:55   Error position: <EPOCH_server_setVToken;
clearWeaponCargo>
16:58:55   Error Undefined variable in expression: epoch_server_setvtoken
16:58:55 File q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\spawnEmplaced.sqf, line 34
16:58:56 Error in expression <riable["LAST_CHECK",14400];
clearWeaponCargo>
16:58:56   Error position: <EPOCH_server_setVToken;
clearWeaponCargo>

Hello

I get a kick.

This one, can someone help me?

14.08.2015 07:57:49: -GF-Bogs (94.211.92.178:2304) 5a499537b24a65216be8c17b1e9535aa - #1 "I_Soldier2_EPOCH" 4:28 [36076,19024,67]

Thnx

You need to update your Battleye filters to 0.3.1.0. 

Go here and download createvehicle.txt and use winmerge or windiff to view the differences between yours and that one. Add anything from the one you download from this link to yours that isn't already there.. Do the same with publicvariable.txt

https://github.com/E...ack/sc/battleye

thanks for fixing groups...last problem we have is:

bots dont attack. only if you kill at least 5-6 the others start shooting...

Log:

16:58:55 Error in expression <riable["LAST_CHECK",14400];

clearWeaponCargo>

16:58:55   Error position: <EPOCH_server_setVToken;

clearWeaponCargo>

16:58:55   Error Undefined variable in expression: epoch_server_setvtoken

16:58:55 File q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\spawnEmplaced.sqf, line 34

16:58:56 Error in expression <riable["LAST_CHECK",14400];

clearWeaponCargo>

16:58:56   Error position: <EPOCH_server_setVToken;

clearWeaponCargo>

Are you running missions without Epoch running ?

14.08.2015 15:40:37: -GF-Bogs (94.211.92.178:2304) 5a499537b24a65216be8c17b1e9535aa - #1 "I_Soldier2_EPOCH" 3:19 [35926,18921,70]

Still got the same error

Which filter is giving you the kick, meaning createvehicle, publicvariable, etc.

In addition, I suspect that is not due to blckeagls. Are you running any other AI scripts ? Have you verified that you are running the latest BE filters as suggested by READTHESCROLL?

Which filter is giving you the kick, meaning createvehicle, publicvariable, etc.

In addition, I suspect that is not due to blckeagls. Are you running any other AI scripts ? Have you verified that you are running the latest BE filters as suggested by READTHESCROLL?

createvehicle one

https://gyazo.com/66c187e63235e507d019ae676fc8552b

am not running other ai scripts only halv's halo/gear spawn.

could u tell us which values we can add here? MIN / MAX? And what effects this will have??

["aimingAccuracy",0.15],["aimingShake",0.3],["aimingSpeed",0.5],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.7],["spotTime",0.7],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]

I also need to know min/max value from

// How precisely player locations will be revealed to AI after an AI kill

// values are ordered as follows [blue, red, green, orange];

blck_AIIntelligence = [1, 1, 1, 1];

Thanks

blck_AIIntelligence = [1, 1, 1, 1]; // This determines how precisely AI are informed of the position of the player that killed an AI unit. Range 0 - 4.

for aimingAccuracy and other values, range is 0 to 1, where 1 is more or less aimbot, and 0.01 would cause AI to aim terribly. Each of the other variables determines another AI behavior in the same way, 0.01 for a very stupid AI, 1.0 for very highly skilled AI.

you are right.

It issn't this script that kicks me.

I removed this script and still giving me this kick.

Ohhh damnnnn....

Firstly thanks for this script its pretty amazing :D

Just wondering is there a way we could make so that only one missions spawns at 1 time.

WIth 4 missions running at the same time we've noticed a pretty big decrease in server FPS.

Currently we only run from a gameserver so yano not the best :p We are moving to a dedi in a week or so (Pay day :p)

Cheers dude.

Firstly thanks for this script its pretty amazing :D

Just wondering is there a way we could make so that only one missions spawns at 1 time.

WIth 4 missions running at the same time we've noticed a pretty big decrease in server FPS.

Currently we only run from a gameserver so yano not the best :P We are moving to a dedi in a week or so (Pay day :P)

Cheers dude.

This was answered on one of the previous pages.

Just comment out some of the missions spawns:

cyncrwler, on 05 Aug 2015 - 8:53 PM, said:

Easy, just find the init.sqf in the custom_server.pbo and comment out the missions you don't want to spawn

//Start the mission timers

[] execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\Major\majorTimer.sqf"; //Starts major mission system (Orange Map Markers)

[] execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\Major2\major2Timer.sqf";//Starts major mission system 2 (Green Map Markers)

[] execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\Minor2\minor2Timer.sqf";//Starts minor mission system 2 (Red Map Markers)

[] execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\AIMission\Minor\minorTimer.sqf";//Starts minor mission system (Blue Map Markers)

Just add // before the [] execVM line and that line won't be read.

I want to have more missions running on my server . How can i get more than 4 running at the same time? And do I have a choice on what I have running?

Not at present. I have been thinking about expanding to 6 or 7. The downside is a hit on server performance. The upside more variety. I have been considering adding two smaller missions that are more easily solo'd as an example. The server performance hit can be managed with reducing the number of AI spawned to some degree.

Running more than one instance of a mission type does not work.

If you need more missions also consder adding SEM which is quite solid, or WAI which I am not experienced with but adds some variety. Setting up a bandit sector using either A3EAI or the sector addon is also fun.