[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

1 hour ago, Drokz said:

Just found this in my rpt build 58, not sure if its a prob in the newer or was already mentioned or fixed but better tell ya again :) 

19:52:18 Error in expression <["wpDir",0];
_group setVariable["wpArc",_arc];
_group setVariable["soldierType",>
19:52:18   Error position: <_arc];
_group setVariable["soldierType",>
19:52:18   Error Undefined variable in expression: _arc
19:52:18 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Groups\GMS_fnc_setupWaypoints.sqf, line 38

That is an old bug. Please re-download from either the master or the new Ver 6.61 branch which adds some neat new features and I think is pretty sorted.

5 hours ago, Drokz said:

What about a unit remain option? Is that possible to add?

Not sure what you mean. Are you asking about something like A3EAI that bumps up the skills of the last unit left in a group?

My next (and probably last) significant upgrade will be to add something to spawn static missions. I started yesterday and am now in the debugging stage.

With this update will come some minor optimizations based on improvements in the arma engine. The most notable is I am taking advantage of the new ability to have Arma automatically delete any empty groups. This gets rid of the need for deleting empty groups through _mainThread.

6 hours ago, thomashirt said:

thx for help

This sometimes happens when I forget to turn off the debug parameters before uploading to the github. These are:

custom_server\compiles\blck_variables.sqf :                         set blck_debugON = false;

blck_debugLevel = 0;

custom_server\configs\blck_defines.hpp                                      comment out #define blck_debugMode

Version 6.70 Build 73 Released tonight.

See the changelog for details.

In short, this update adds a static mission spawner and incorporates several bug-fixes.

Please note that one bug remains which is that if you define a range of values for certain things the mission spawner freaks out.

3 hours ago, Drokz said:

Finally! :) Will check them out later. What about the remain unit thing on map? that possible? ^^

Yes but it will take some thought and scripting. The data needed are already linked to each mission (# of alive AI) so that the mission can be tripped when all AI are killed. I just have to ass something to send updated marker text labels to the clients and an option in the configs to enable/disable it. I'll put it on the list, possibly for early September.

The mission circles never disappear, there is an error in deleteMarker.sqf

you have:

private["_markerName"];
_markerName = _this select 0;
_markerName = "label" + _markerName;
deleteMarker _markerName;

In the past you had this and it works:

private["_markerName"];

So i´ve tried the static missions but they dont work correctly for me. 

Here is the mission i created

Spoiler

/*
    This is a simple mission using randomly placed AI infantry, static weapons and vehicle patrols.
    Please see staticMissionExample2.sqf for a more complete overview of how to configure static missions.
*/
private ["_markerLabel","_endMsg","_startMsg","_lootCounts","_crateLoot","_markerMissionName","_missionLandscapeMode","_missionLandscape",
    "_missionLootBoxes","_missionLootVehicles","_missionEmplacedWeapons","_minNoAI","_maxNoAI","_noAIGroups","_noVehiclePatrols","_noEmplacedWeapons",
    "_uniforms","_headgear","_chanceReinforcements","_noPara","_helipatrol","_endCondition","_markerColor","_markerType","_useMines"];

_mission = "Farm Raid";
_missionCenter = [8919.816,8244.838,0];  // I pulled this from the position of the marker.
_difficulty = "red";  // Skill level of AI (blue, red, green etc)
_crateLoot = blck_BoxLoot_Blue;
_lootCounts = blck_lootCountsBlue;

_markerLabel = "";
_markerType = ["ELIPSE",[200,200],"GRID"];
// An alternative would be:
// _markerType = ["mil_triangle",[0,0]];  // You can replace mil_triangle with any other valid Arma 3 marker type https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/cfgMarkers
_markerColor = "ColorBlue";  //  This can be any valid Arma Marker Color  
_markerMissionName = "Farm Raid";
_missionLandscapeMode = "precise"; // acceptable values are "random","precise"
                                    // In precise mode objects will be spawned at the relative positions specified.
                                    // In the random mode, objects will be randomly spawned within the mission area.
_missionLandscape = [

]; // list of objects to spawn as landscape
_missionLootBoxes = [
            ["Box_FIA_Ammo_F",[8919.15,8242.74,12.23],[[0,1,0],[0,0,1]],[true,false], _crateLoot, _lootCounts]
                    ];  //  Parameters are "Box Item Code", array defining the loot to be spawned, and position.
// If this array is empty a single loot chest will be added at the center. If you add items loot chest(s) will be spawned in specific positions.
// 
// [["box_classname1",_customLootArray1,[px,py,pz],["box_classname2",_customLootArray2,[px2,py2,pz2]]
//  where _customLootArray follows the same format as blck_BoxLoot_Red and the other pre-defined arrays and
//  where _customlootcountsarray1 also follows the same format as the predefined arrays like blck_lootCountsRed

_missionLootVehicles =         [
                                    ["O_LSV_02_unarmed_black_F",[8923.46,8243.78,12.23],[[-0.708639,0.705572,0],[0,0,1]],[true,false], _crateLoot, _lootCounts]
                            ];

//  [ ["vehicleClassName", [px, py, pz] /* possition at which to spawn*/, _loot /* pointer to array of loot (see below)]; 
// When blank nothing is spawned.
// You can use the same format used for _missionLootBoxes to add vehicles with/without loot.

_noEmplacedWeapons  = -1;
_missionEmplacedWeapons = [];     // example [ ["emplacedClassName",[px, py, pz] /* position to spawn weapon */, difficulty /* difficulty of AI manning weapon (blue, red etc)] ];
                                // can be used to define the precise placement of static weapons [[1,2,3] /*loc 1*/, [2,3,4] /*loc 2*/]; if blank random locations will be used
                                // If the number of possible locations exceeds the number of emplaced weapons specified above then only some of the locations in the array will have emplaced weapons spawned.
                                // If you leave this array blank then emplaced weapons will be spawned at random locations around the mission using the default list of emplace weapons.

_minNoAI = blck_MinAI_Red;      //  Modify as needed
_maxNoAI = blck_MaxAI_Red;        // Modify as needed.
_noAIGroups = blck_AIGrps_Red;  // Modify as needed
_aiGroupParameters =     [
    [[8911.81,8227.74,12.2398],"red",2, 75],
    [[8931.01,8232.44,12.2314],"red",2, 75],
    [[8917.89,8249.4,12.2314],"red",2, 75]
                        ];

_noVehiclePatrols = -1; // Modified as needed; can be a numberic value (e.g. 3) or range presented as [2,4]
_vehiclePatrolParameters = []; 
                            //[ ["vehicleClassName",[px,py,pz] /* center of patrol area */, difficulty /* blue, red etc*/] ]
                            // When empty vehicle patrols will be scattered randomely around the mission.
                            // Allows you to define the location of the center of the patrol, vehicle type spawned, radius to patrol, and AI difficulty (blue, red, green etc).
                            // If _noVehiclePatrols is less than the number of locations specified only _noVehiclePatrols patrols will be spawned.

_aircraftTypes = blck_patrolHelisRed;  //  You can use one of the pre-defined lists in blck_configs or your own custom array.
_noAirPatrols =    -1; // You can use one of the pre-defined values or a custom one. acceptable values are integers (1,2,3) or a range such as [2,4];
_airPatrols = [];

//  Change _useMines to true/false below to enable mission-specific settings.
_useMines = blck_useMines;  
_uniforms = blck_SkinList;  // You can replace this list with a custom list of uniforms if you like.
_headgear = blck_headgear;  // You can replace this list with a custom list of headgear.
_weapons = blck_WeaponList_Orange; // You can replace this list with a customized list of weapons, or another predifined list from blck_configs_epoch or blck_configs_exile as appropriate.

#include "\q\addons\custom_server\Missions\Static\Code\GMS_fnc_sm_spawnMission.sqf"; 

And this is what my rpt says:

Spoiler

0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Functions Loaded"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] debug mode settings:blck_debugON = false blck_debugLevel = 0"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading configurations for Non-militarized servers: blck_configs.sqf"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Mission System using Parameters for Epoch"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Configurations for Epoch Loaded"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagles] Running getTraderCitiesEpoch to get location of trader cities"
 0:35:06 "[blckegls] Map Addons disabled"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Map-specific information"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Map-specific settings with worldName = panthera3"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Mission Lists"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Configuration Overides"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] version 8-16-17  11:00 PM Build 6.70 Build 73 Loaded in 1.069 seconds"
 0:35:06 "blckeagls] waiting for players to join ----    >>>>"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] spawning Missions"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] SLS::  -- >>  Static Loot Spawner disabled"
 0:35:06 "[blckegls] dynamic simulation manager enabled"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Initializing Static Mission System>"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_Lists.sqf <Loaded>"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] GMS_sm_init_functions.sqf <Loaded>"
 0:35:07 "[blckeagls] Mission spawner started"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Getting Mod Type>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <mod type = Epoch>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Getting map name>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <map name = panthera3>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <_staticMissions = [[""Epoch"",""Panthera3"",""\q\addons\custom_server\Missions\Static\missions\FarmRaid.sqf""]]>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Spawning Mission = [""Epoch"",""Panthera3"",""\q\addons\custom_server\Missions\Static\missions\FarmRaid.sqf""]>"
 0:35:09 "_sm_spawnObjects:: _objects = []"
 0:35:19 "_sm_spawnAirPatrols:: _this = [[],-1,[""B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F""],[8919.82,8244.84,0],""red"",[""U_AntigonaBody"",""U_AttisBody"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_worn"",""U_B_CombatUniform_sgg"",""U_B_CombatUniform_sgg_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_sgg_vest"",""U_B_CombatUniform_wdl"",""U_B_CombatUniform_wdl_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_wdl_vest"",""U_B_CTRG_1"",""U_B_CTRG_2"",""U_B_CTRG_3"",""U_B_GhillieSuit"",""U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls"",""U_B_PilotCoveralls"",""U_B_SpecopsUniform_sgg"",""U_B_survival_uniform"",""U_B_Wetsuit"",""U_BG_Guerilla1_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_2"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_3"",""U_BG_Guerilla3_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla3_2"",""U_BG_leader"",""U_C_Commoner_shorts"",""U_C_Commoner1_1"",""U_C_Commoner1_2"",""U_C_Commoner1_3"",""U_C_Commoner2_1"",""U_C_Commoner2_2"",""U_C_Commoner2_3"",""U_C_Farmer"",""U_C_Fisherman"",""U_C_FishermanOveralls"",""U_C_HunterBody_brn"",""U_C_HunterBody_grn"",""U_C_Novak"
 0:35:19 "_sm_spawnAirPatrols:: _airPatrols = []"
 0:35:19 "_sm_spawnVehiclePatrols:: _vehiclePatrolSpawns = []"
 0:35:22 "[blckeagls] Static Mission Spawner: Mission Farm Raid spawned"
 0:35:24 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Loaded>"

When i set _noVehiclePatrols = 0; in rpt this comes up:

Spoiler

23:27:22 "_sm_spawnVehiclePatrols:: _vehiclePatrolSpawns = []"
23:27:22 Error in expression <0));
_currentDir = _startDir;
_Arc = 360/_num;

for "_i" from 1 to _num do
{
_cu>
23:27:22   Error position: </_num;

{
_cu>

The mission is spawned in with units, didnt try air or vehicle patrols. But the loot vehicle is missing. (which i really would like to be spawned in coz i liked them in the old versions of blckeagls.

Also the marker is incomplete, only the grid, no text. Also not deleted when units are killed

Also what i really miss are static mission spawn settings.

I want them to be in the spawn array like Orange, red etc. so that they spawn after a given time and not on server startup.  (TMin_FarmRaid for example within the main configs)

Lootcrates should be filled when encondition is reached, but theres no endcondition able to set yet. 

No start end endmessage to be set yet.

Beside those i really like it so far. 

Hope this helps

5 hours ago, Sneer said:

The mission circles never disappear, there is an error in deleteMarker.sqf

you have:

private["_markerName"];

In the past you had this and it works:

private["_markerName"];

@Sneer,

Not sure how I messed that up, but you are correct. I updated the github just now.

1 hour ago, Drokz said:

So i´ve tried the static missions but they dont work correctly for me. 

Here is the mission i created

Reveal hidden contents

/*
    This is a simple mission using randomly placed AI infantry, static weapons and vehicle patrols.
    Please see staticMissionExample2.sqf for a more complete overview of how to configure static missions.
*/
private ["_markerLabel","_endMsg","_startMsg","_lootCounts","_crateLoot","_markerMissionName","_missionLandscapeMode","_missionLandscape",
    "_missionLootBoxes","_missionLootVehicles","_missionEmplacedWeapons","_minNoAI","_maxNoAI","_noAIGroups","_noVehiclePatrols","_noEmplacedWeapons",
    "_uniforms","_headgear","_chanceReinforcements","_noPara","_helipatrol","_endCondition","_markerColor","_markerType","_useMines"];

_mission = "Farm Raid";
_missionCenter = [8919.816,8244.838,0];  // I pulled this from the position of the marker.
_difficulty = "red";  // Skill level of AI (blue, red, green etc)
_crateLoot = blck_BoxLoot_Blue;
_lootCounts = blck_lootCountsBlue;

_markerLabel = "";
_markerType = ["ELIPSE",[200,200],"GRID"];
// An alternative would be:
// _markerType = ["mil_triangle",[0,0]];  // You can replace mil_triangle with any other valid Arma 3 marker type https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/cfgMarkers
_markerColor = "ColorBlue";  //  This can be any valid Arma Marker Color  
_markerMissionName = "Farm Raid";
_missionLandscapeMode = "precise"; // acceptable values are "random","precise"
                                    // In precise mode objects will be spawned at the relative positions specified.
                                    // In the random mode, objects will be randomly spawned within the mission area.
_missionLandscape = [

]; // list of objects to spawn as landscape
_missionLootBoxes = [
            ["Box_FIA_Ammo_F",[8919.15,8242.74,12.23],[[0,1,0],[0,0,1]],[true,false], _crateLoot, _lootCounts]
                    ];  //  Parameters are "Box Item Code", array defining the loot to be spawned, and position.
// If this array is empty a single loot chest will be added at the center. If you add items loot chest(s) will be spawned in specific positions.
// 
// [["box_classname1",_customLootArray1,[px,py,pz],["box_classname2",_customLootArray2,[px2,py2,pz2]]
//  where _customLootArray follows the same format as blck_BoxLoot_Red and the other pre-defined arrays and
//  where _customlootcountsarray1 also follows the same format as the predefined arrays like blck_lootCountsRed

_missionLootVehicles =         [
                                    ["O_LSV_02_unarmed_black_F",[8923.46,8243.78,12.23],[[-0.708639,0.705572,0],[0,0,1]],[true,false], _crateLoot, _lootCounts]
                            ];

//  [ ["vehicleClassName", [px, py, pz] /* possition at which to spawn*/, _loot /* pointer to array of loot (see below)]; 
// When blank nothing is spawned.
// You can use the same format used for _missionLootBoxes to add vehicles with/without loot.

_noEmplacedWeapons  = -1;
_missionEmplacedWeapons = [];     // example [ ["emplacedClassName",[px, py, pz] /* position to spawn weapon */, difficulty /* difficulty of AI manning weapon (blue, red etc)] ];
                                // can be used to define the precise placement of static weapons [[1,2,3] /*loc 1*/, [2,3,4] /*loc 2*/]; if blank random locations will be used
                                // If the number of possible locations exceeds the number of emplaced weapons specified above then only some of the locations in the array will have emplaced weapons spawned.
                                // If you leave this array blank then emplaced weapons will be spawned at random locations around the mission using the default list of emplace weapons.

_minNoAI = blck_MinAI_Red;      //  Modify as needed
_maxNoAI = blck_MaxAI_Red;        // Modify as needed.
_noAIGroups = blck_AIGrps_Red;  // Modify as needed
_aiGroupParameters =     [
    [[8911.81,8227.74,12.2398],"red",2, 75],
    [[8931.01,8232.44,12.2314],"red",2, 75],
    [[8917.89,8249.4,12.2314],"red",2, 75]
                        ];

_noVehiclePatrols = -1; // Modified as needed; can be a numberic value (e.g. 3) or range presented as [2,4]
_vehiclePatrolParameters = []; 
                            //[ ["vehicleClassName",[px,py,pz] /* center of patrol area */, difficulty /* blue, red etc*/] ]
                            // When empty vehicle patrols will be scattered randomely around the mission.
                            // Allows you to define the location of the center of the patrol, vehicle type spawned, radius to patrol, and AI difficulty (blue, red, green etc).
                            // If _noVehiclePatrols is less than the number of locations specified only _noVehiclePatrols patrols will be spawned.

_aircraftTypes = blck_patrolHelisRed;  //  You can use one of the pre-defined lists in blck_configs or your own custom array.
_noAirPatrols =    -1; // You can use one of the pre-defined values or a custom one. acceptable values are integers (1,2,3) or a range such as [2,4];
_airPatrols = [];

//  Change _useMines to true/false below to enable mission-specific settings.
_useMines = blck_useMines;  
_uniforms = blck_SkinList;  // You can replace this list with a custom list of uniforms if you like.
_headgear = blck_headgear;  // You can replace this list with a custom list of headgear.
_weapons = blck_WeaponList_Orange; // You can replace this list with a customized list of weapons, or another predifined list from blck_configs_epoch or blck_configs_exile as appropriate.

#include "\q\addons\custom_server\Missions\Static\Code\GMS_fnc_sm_spawnMission.sqf"; 

And this is what my rpt says:

Reveal hidden contents

0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Functions Loaded"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] debug mode settings:blck_debugON = false blck_debugLevel = 0"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading configurations for Non-militarized servers: blck_configs.sqf"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Mission System using Parameters for Epoch"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Configurations for Epoch Loaded"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagles] Running getTraderCitiesEpoch to get location of trader cities"
 0:35:06 "[blckegls] Map Addons disabled"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Map-specific information"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Map-specific settings with worldName = panthera3"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Mission Lists"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] Loading Configuration Overides"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] version 8-16-17  11:00 PM Build 6.70 Build 73 Loaded in 1.069 seconds"
 0:35:06 "blckeagls] waiting for players to join ----    >>>>"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] spawning Missions"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] SLS::  -- >>  Static Loot Spawner disabled"
 0:35:06 "[blckegls] dynamic simulation manager enabled"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Initializing Static Mission System>"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_Lists.sqf <Loaded>"
 0:35:06 "[blckeagls] GMS_sm_init_functions.sqf <Loaded>"
 0:35:07 "[blckeagls] Mission spawner started"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Getting Mod Type>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <mod type = Epoch>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Getting map name>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <map name = panthera3>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <_staticMissions = [[""Epoch"",""Panthera3"",""\q\addons\custom_server\Missions\Static\missions\FarmRaid.sqf""]]>"
 0:35:09 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Spawning Mission = [""Epoch"",""Panthera3"",""\q\addons\custom_server\Missions\Static\missions\FarmRaid.sqf""]>"
 0:35:09 "_sm_spawnObjects:: _objects = []"
 0:35:19 "_sm_spawnAirPatrols:: _this = [[],-1,[""B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F""],[8919.82,8244.84,0],""red"",[""U_AntigonaBody"",""U_AttisBody"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_vest"",""U_B_CombatUniform_mcam_worn"",""U_B_CombatUniform_sgg"",""U_B_CombatUniform_sgg_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_sgg_vest"",""U_B_CombatUniform_wdl"",""U_B_CombatUniform_wdl_tshirt"",""U_B_CombatUniform_wdl_vest"",""U_B_CTRG_1"",""U_B_CTRG_2"",""U_B_CTRG_3"",""U_B_GhillieSuit"",""U_B_HeliPilotCoveralls"",""U_B_PilotCoveralls"",""U_B_SpecopsUniform_sgg"",""U_B_survival_uniform"",""U_B_Wetsuit"",""U_BG_Guerilla1_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_2"",""U_BG_Guerilla2_3"",""U_BG_Guerilla3_1"",""U_BG_Guerilla3_2"",""U_BG_leader"",""U_C_Commoner_shorts"",""U_C_Commoner1_1"",""U_C_Commoner1_2"",""U_C_Commoner1_3"",""U_C_Commoner2_1"",""U_C_Commoner2_2"",""U_C_Commoner2_3"",""U_C_Farmer"",""U_C_Fisherman"",""U_C_FishermanOveralls"",""U_C_HunterBody_brn"",""U_C_HunterBody_grn"",""U_C_Novak"
 0:35:19 "_sm_spawnAirPatrols:: _airPatrols = []"
 0:35:19 "_sm_spawnVehiclePatrols:: _vehiclePatrolSpawns = []"
 0:35:22 "[blckeagls] Static Mission Spawner: Mission Farm Raid spawned"
 0:35:24 "[blckeagls] GMS_StaticMissions_init.sqf <Loaded>"

When i set _noVehiclePatrols = 0; in rpt this comes up:

Reveal hidden contents

23:27:22 "_sm_spawnVehiclePatrols:: _vehiclePatrolSpawns = []"
23:27:22 Error in expression <0));
_currentDir = _startDir;
_Arc = 360/_num;

{
_cu>
23:27:22   Error position: </_num;

{
_cu>

The mission is spawned in with units, didnt try air or vehicle patrols. But the loot vehicle is missing. (which i really would like to be spawned in coz i liked them in the old versions of blckeagls.

Also the marker is incomplete, only the grid, no text. Also not deleted when units are killed

Also what i really miss are static mission spawn settings.

I want them to be in the spawn array like Orange, red etc. so that they spawn after a given time and not on server startup.  (TMin_FarmRaid for example within the main configs)

Lootcrates should be filled when encondition is reached, but theres no endcondition able to set yet. 

No start end endmessage to be set yet.

Beside those i really like it so far. 

Hope this helps

Um, be patient? This is a first pass intended to get something working in place. I really do not see a value in timers for static missions personnaly. I can see some value in not spawning the buildings in until a player is near but scrapped my initial efforts to code this in the name of expediency. I reason that the dynamic simulation manager will deal with the worst of the penalties of the buildings and AI.

I was biased by they way I set these up on our servers, meaning that loot crates are stuffed so that if you make it through the hail of bullets you have a chance to re-arm. Similarly, to keep it challenging, I let players sort out for themselves whether all AI are dead. I left out the end condition stuff for a few reasons - to get something that works initially , and to avoid having additional scripts running (as compared to functions).

You can actually just spawn in whatever marker you want as part of the mission template and label it with whatever text you like. Adding text is not difficult and can be done using the same method employed in the dynamic mission spawner.

@Ghostrider-DbD-

Hey dude, I'm having some issues, pretty sure its related to Isla Abramia map

add the world data to where its needs to be (i think) did I miss any....

GMS_fnc_findWorld.sqf

case "abramia":{
			diag_log "[blckeagls] abramia-specific settings for Epoch loaded";
			blck_mapCenter = [5217,5216,0]; 
			blck_mapRange = 10240; // 16384 size given by SEM in rpt log vs icebreaker's 10240
		};

blck_configs_epoch.sqf

switch (toLower(worldName)) do
	{
		case "abramia": {
			blck_locationBlackList append [
			//Add location as [[xpos,ypos,0],minimumDistance],
			// Note that there should not be a comma after the last item in this table
			[3677,5407,1000],		 //	Northern Trader
			[8801,388,500],		 	//	Southern Trader
			[9294,6269,1500],		 //	Infected Zone ExileZ 2.0 Epoch Edition
			[5217,5216,1500],  		 //	map center...ish
			[3969.92,7393.06,800],	 // aliens 
			[4658.97,4208.78,400],	 // Mt Rooker 
			[3908.15,7904.96,400],	 // Mt Cristallo
			[3907.81,6714.75,400],	 // G2 Peak
			[4433.47,7355.67,400],	 // Mt Spidee
			[4880.17,4902.39,400],	 // Hayden Peak
			[2816.59,8701.81,400],	 // Robber Peak
			[2833.59,1654.24,400]	 // Mt Ferro,
			];
		};

Rpt log looks great til the first mission tries to spawn then it throws the below for me, with nothing else after that

18:47:11 Error in expression <_HeliCrashSites;

{
if ( ((_x select 0) distance2D _coords) < (_x select 1)) exi>
18:47:11   Error position: <distance2D _coords) < (_x select 1)) exi>
18:47:11   Error distance2d: Type Number, expected Array,Object
18:47:11 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Functions\GMS_fnc_findSafePosn.sqf, line 25

Like I said its gotta be the map, I have tried without blacklisted locations no differents

Got any ideas what could be causing my issue.

cheers

natoed

2 hours ago, natoed said:

@Ghostrider-DbD-

Hey dude, I'm having some issues, pretty sure its related to Isla Abramia map

add the world data to where its needs to be (i think) did I miss any....

GMS_fnc_findWorld.sqf

case "abramia":{
			diag_log "[blckeagls] abramia-specific settings for Epoch loaded";
			blck_mapCenter = [5217,5216,0]; 
			blck_mapRange = 10240; // 16384 size given by SEM in rpt log vs icebreaker's 10240
		};

blck_configs_epoch.sqf

switch (toLower(worldName)) do
	{
		case "abramia": {
			blck_locationBlackList append [
			//Add location as [[xpos,ypos,0],minimumDistance],
			// Note that there should not be a comma after the last item in this table
			[3677,5407,1000],		 //	Northern Trader
			[8801,388,500],		 	//	Southern Trader
			[9294,6269,1500],		 //	Infected Zone ExileZ 2.0 Epoch Edition
			[5217,5216,1500],  		 //	map center...ish
			[3969.92,7393.06,800],	 // aliens 
			[4658.97,4208.78,400],	 // Mt Rooker 
			[3908.15,7904.96,400],	 // Mt Cristallo
			[3907.81,6714.75,400],	 // G2 Peak
			[4433.47,7355.67,400],	 // Mt Spidee
			[4880.17,4902.39,400],	 // Hayden Peak
			[2816.59,8701.81,400],	 // Robber Peak
			[2833.59,1654.24,400]	 // Mt Ferro,
			];
		};

Rpt log looks great til the first mission tries to spawn then it throws the below for me, with nothing else after that

18:47:11 Error in expression <_HeliCrashSites;

{
if ( ((_x select 0) distance2D _coords) < (_x select 1)) exi>
18:47:11   Error position: <distance2D _coords) < (_x select 1)) exi>
18:47:11   Error distance2d: Type Number, expected Array,Object
18:47:11 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Functions\GMS_fnc_findSafePosn.sqf, line 25

Like I said its gotta be the map, I have tried without blacklisted locations no differents

Got any ideas what could be causing my issue.

cheers

natoed

What you have done looks OK and I am not sure where the error is.

To start, does the default blcekagls run? It should as there is a set of default setting.

Second, Have you put in changes one by one, meaning modified _findWorld then tested, then added the positions you want to exclude?

Third, please share the entire _findWorld.sqf. and .RPT, preferably using links to a dropbox or something like that.