[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

3 hours ago, vaxoiva said:

if i change only circle pos?

Not sure what you mean. There are only two essential parameters: map center and the radius, which specifies the distance from the map center that the mission spawner will search for acceptable locations. I just raise the radius until missions populate the entire map then call it done.

Fantastic mission script @Ghostrider-DbD-. Been using it from the time I brought my first server up. Couple of issues to report and a request:

Line 32 of blck_init.sqf is

_modType = [] call blck_getModType;

Should be

_modType = [] call blck_fnc_getModType;

Also getting the following error in the RPT file:

20:26:21 "[blckeagls] Loading version 11-18-16  6:00 AM Build 6.44 Build 15"
20:26:21 "[blckeagls] Running Map Addons for Epoch"
20:26:21 Error in expression <
_fnc_runIt =
{
params["_addons"];
if (blck_debugON) then {diag_log format["[bl>
20:26:21   Error position: <blck_debugON) then {diag_log format["[bl>
20:26:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: blck_debugon
20:26:21 File q\addons\custom_server\MapAddons\MapAddons_init.sqf, line 32

Not really a problem but I suspect you need to initialize it to false unless overridden.

Finally a request (and bug report), can you provide a variable in the configs to turn off time acceleration (or allow us to provide an override for the day, night and dusk settings rather than editing GMS_fnc_Time.sqf). I'm using Epoch's built in functionality and the mission system is overriding it (and seems to not be working properly). Map is Tanoa, and I see the following in the RPT file:

20:46:42 "time accel updated to 6; sunOrMoon = 1; time of day = 7.21063"

The definition in GMS_fnc_Time.sqf for Tanoa is:

case "tanoa":{_nightAccel = 12; _dayAccel = 3.2;_duskAccel = 6;};

So it really should be updating time accel to 3.2, not 6 since sunOrMoon is 1

4 hours ago, Grahame said:

Fantastic mission script @Ghostrider-DbD-. Been using it from the time I brought my first server up. Couple of issues to report and a request:

Line 32 of blck_init.sqf is

_modType = [] call blck_getModType;

Should be

_modType = [] call blck_fnc_getModType;

Also getting the following error in the RPT file:

20:26:21 "[blckeagls] Loading version 11-18-16  6:00 AM Build 6.44 Build 15"
20:26:21 "[blckeagls] Running Map Addons for Epoch"
20:26:21 Error in expression <
_fnc_runIt =
{
params["_addons"];
if (blck_debugON) then {diag_log format["[bl>
20:26:21   Error position: <blck_debugON) then {diag_log format["[bl>
20:26:21   Error Undefined variable in expression: blck_debugon
20:26:21 File q\addons\custom_server\MapAddons\MapAddons_init.sqf, line 32

Not really a problem but I suspect you need to initialize it to false unless overridden.

Finally a request (and bug report), can you provide a variable in the configs to turn off time acceleration (or allow us to provide an override for the day, night and dusk settings rather than editing GMS_fnc_Time.sqf). I'm using Epoch's built in functionality and the mission system is overriding it (and seems to not be working properly). Map is Tanoa, and I see the following in the RPT file:

20:46:42 "time accel updated to 6; sunOrMoon = 1; time of day = 7.21063"

The definition in GMS_fnc_Time.sqf for Tanoa is:

case "tanoa":{_nightAccel = 12; _dayAccel = 3.2;_duskAccel = 6;};

So it really should be updating time accel to 3.2, not 6 since sunOrMoon is 1

@Grahame,

Thank you for the error reports. I am a little handicapped at the moment as my motherboard/CPU are fried so I can not test updates until that is resolved. I will upload your fixes once I have a working machine and have had a chance to verify them.

2 hours ago, He-Man said:

I say it only this One Time! These are Really all good mods, but  it is all old! 

If we (epoch mod) want to use it seriosly, we have to modifie it.

So let make us the best Mod and let us divide our experience

Okay, im on a Party,  but I Love this Mod :D

I"ve been updating this steadily for the past year and welcome any input into how to make it even better. He-man you always have good insights and I am open to anything you suggest.

8 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

I"ve been updating this steadily for the past year and welcome any input into how to make it even better. He-man you always have good insights and I am open to anything you suggest.

And the latest version is really good (as was your reboot initially of the system). Bear in mind @He-Man I am reporting things on the version that was just released... not an old script found on the forum!

I'm looking at making some fixes on Haljv's Black Market Traders, Wicked AI and SEM atm, which hopefully will be provided back to the community next week too

14 hours ago, Grahame said:

And the latest version is really good (as was your reboot initially of the system). Bear in mind @He-Man I am reporting things on the version that was just released... not an old script found on the forum!

I'm looking at making some fixes on Haljv's Black Market Traders, Wicked AI and SEM atm, which hopefully will be provided back to the community next week too

@Grahame, I have an updated price list for Halvs Black Market Traders which I am happy to share.

1 hour ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

@Grahame, I have an updated price list for Halvs Black Market Traders which I am happy to share.

Thanks mate. If you'd like to send it over I'll take a look. My email is grahame dot curtis at gmail dot com. I have a heavily cistomized one on my Altis server since I am using CUP there and I've updated a vanilla one for Apex on my Tanoa server.

On 11/27/2016 at 11:48 AM, Grahame said:

Thanks mate. If you'd like to send it over I'll take a look. My email is grahame dot curtis at gmail dot com. I have a heavily cistomized one on my Altis server since I am using CUP there and I've updated a vanilla one for Apex on my Tanoa server.

@Grahame,

Have my new computer running and am @90% of having all the software bits going.

I updated the github to Build 16. Let me know if the changes correct the issues and if you see anything else wrong. The .RPT file looked clean when I ran it just now.

I will set up a config for the time acceleration over the weekend and address your comments regarding appropriate treatment of sunOrMoon. All this adds to Epoch is a parameter to fiddle with time acceleration during the dusk/dawn hours. I will add a variable to disable it altogether as well.

5 minutes ago, viper179 said:

I dont no if its just me or what but the ai missions spawn in just fine but once you clear them out and get close to the box to claim it as cleared it never actually clears so it want reset.

Not just you. Everything else is working but the missions do not clear for me either.

@Ghostrider-DbD- can confirm also that the build fixes the issues I reported (except for the TimeAccel stuff that I have disabled for the moment in the mission monitor). Thanks for everything mate!

Hi @Ghostrider-DbD-, think the problem with missions not completing is in missionspawner.sqf.

Line419 is

if ( { (isPlayer _x) && ([_x,_locations,20] call blck_fnc_playerInRange) && (vehicle _x == _x) } count playableunits > 0) then {

Guessing it should be

if ( { (isPlayer _x) && ([_x,_locations,20] call blck_fnc_playerInRange) && (vehicle _x == _x) } count allPlayers> 0) then {

Changing on my server to test. Will let you know

also what about line 144 

//waitUntil{ { (isPlayer _x && _x distance _coords <= blck_TriggerDistance /*&& vehicle _x == _x*/) || ([_missionStartTime] call _fn_timedOut) } count playableunits > 0 };

^^^^^^^^^^^ should that be changed also

22 minutes ago, viper179 said:

also what about line 144 

//waitUntil{ { (isPlayer _x && _x distance _coords <= blck_TriggerDistance /*&& vehicle _x == _x*/) || ([_missionStartTime] call _fn_timedOut) } count playableunits > 0 };

^^^^^^^^^^^ should that be changed also

No, it's commented out...