• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JakeQue
      Is there anyway to add a disable footsteps for admins?

Also I would love to be able to spawn a mission in from the admin menu, I tried some code but it just breaks Infistar, it would seem it is executing it automatically.

Thank you!
    • By Donnovan
      14 FEBRUARY 2018 - INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS UPDATED (REMOTE EXEC WHITE LIST)!
      04 FEBRUARY 2018 - WE ARE ON v002!
      Thanks to the Discord pals for helping in tailore BRPVP Zombies to Epoch.

Hi:
      My name is Donnovan and i bring here the BRPVP Zombies for Epoch Mod.
      (You can know more about BRPVP here: http://www.brpvp.com)
      BRPVP Zombies are made of: code, +code, some few images and sounds.

Here the files v002 (size 432Kb):
      4 February 2018 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ANHL_SaFdKlJOLrDV6CakOD7HTNwVr4T/view?usp=sharing

License:
      http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
      You must use the words "BRPVP zombies" or "BRPVP-Z" in your server name and give proper credits to the Author (Andre Luis AKA Donnovan).

BRPVP Zombies was done completelly stand alone, but with Epoch in mind.

BE Filters Info:
      1 - The variables set on zombies and target, with setVariable, have the prefix "brpvp_", for easy BE Filter management.
      2 - BRPVP Zombies make use of 3 public variables, the variable names start with "BRPVP_" for easy BE Filters management.

Remote Exec White List:
      You need that in your description.ext:
      class CfgRemoteExec { class Functions { mode = 1; jip = 0; class BRPVP_remoteExec { allowedTargets = 0; jip = 1; }; }; }; If you already have a class CfgRemoteExec {...}; declaration in your description.ext you will need to merge the above with the one you have.

Custom Epoch "FiredMan" Event Handler:
      Get the code inside player addEventHandler ["FiredMan",{...this code...}]; in the file brpvp_zombies_stuff_client.sqf and put it in the Epoch file EPOCH_custom_EH_FiredMan.sqf (see https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_code/customs/EPOCH_custom_EH_FiredMan.sqf).

description.ext file:
      BRPVP Zombies have some sound declarations in description.ext. You will need to merge it with your description.ext.

Gameplay:
      BRPVP Zombies add two types of zombies:
      1 - Fixed zombies in infected cities: they stay on some cities and can be triggered from near or from far, with your proximity or with bullet hit.
      Here the configuration for fixed zombies and infected cities:
      //FIXED ZOMBIES ON DEDICATED SERVER BRPVP_fixedZombiesAmount = [ [[1],[10],35,["NameVillage"]], [[1],[10],35,["NameVillage"]], [[1],[10],35,["NameVillage"]], [[1],[10],35,["NameVillage"]], [[2],[15],40,["NameVillage"]], [[2],[15],40,["NameVillage"]], [[2,3],[40,60],100,["NameCity","NameVillage"]], [[4,5],[120,160],150,["NameCityCapital","NameCity"]] ]; BRPVP_fixedZombiesReviveTime = 1800; //SECONDS TO A FIXED ZOMBIE TO REVIVE, THEY ONLY REVIVE IF THERE IS NO PLAYER NEAR Reading above, you will have 8 infected cities on your mission.
      Explaning line 7: [[2,3],[40,60],100,["NameCity","NameVillage"]]
      Zombies will have its force random selected from 2 or 3, they will be in number of 40 if force is 2 and will be in number of 60 if force is 3. The spawn radius in the city will be 100 meters, and the city selected for those zombies will be randonly picked from the list of Cities and Villages provided by the map.
      2 - Context spawned zombies: those zombies will spawn when you are in places with near houses or buildings. You can avoid those zombies to spawn by obscuring your self like walking near walls, entering in houses, going crouch or prone, stay high from the ground, stay near big objects like wreck cars and all kind of objects or group of objects that can block the perception of you.

Configuration:
      All the BRPVP Zombies configurations can be found in this file: brpvp_zombies_config.sqf.

Older files:
      v001: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q4cavJQdqwxcz-O6DBFo_fKfEG-_g8bj/view?usp=sharing
    • By Cubitron
      Aloha all
      We start our new Epoch Cherno Redux Server (Funserver)
      ip:185.194.140.234:2302
      Features:
      -increased Atagonist Spawn
      -Vehicle Patrol
      -Npc Patrol
      -Missions
      -F4 Player Menu ( WIP) with craft bike and quad)
      -Igiload

Mods:
      -RDS Civilian Pack (the good old A2 Vehicles)
      -No Strider and Ifrit

• By totis
      Hi,
      Im using wai missions on my server but i wanna set some statics.
      I see that wai support static missions. Can someone points me with an example or maybe a ready static mission which i coukld edit to my needs?
      Tnx
    • By Hooty
      deleted

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord