[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

Well i wanted to run more on my Australia map. No to worried on the server fps to much because I have it running on a great server

At the present time you can not run more than one instance. I have a few ideas for additional mission classes and more or less scripted one. I suggest you add SEM, WAI, or VEMF if you need more things to shoot at, or  alternatively, fortify some areas with A3EAI.

Ghostrider, would you mind if I edited some of the code to work for Exile Mod and then allow people to use it? I just want to ask before I go and upload your work, you'll still be credited and nothing involving you is changed in the code. I just want your permission, ya know?

scripts.log:

24.08.2015 23:22:47: Larry Melone (127.0.0.1:2304) 654960337f9d6c07ee97ca47a3de6102 - #34 ";

if (!isNil "blck_OrangeMarker") then {[blck_OrangeMarker] execVM "debug\spawnMarker.sqf"};
if (!isNil "blck_GreenMarker") the"

Created a BE Filter for it: !="#34 \";\n\nif (!isNil \"blck_OrangeMarker\") then {[blck_OrangeMarker] execVM \"debug\spawnMarker.sqf\"};\nif (!isNil \"blck_GreenMarker\") the" Why isnt this working ? Would be nice if you could help me out with this.

scripts.log:

24.08.2015 23:22:47: Larry Melone (127.0.0.1:2304) 654960337f9d6c07ee97ca47a3de6102 - #34 ";

if (!isNil "blck_OrangeMarker") then {[blck_OrangeMarker] execVM "debug\spawnMarker.sqf"};
if (!isNil "blck_GreenMarker") the"

Created a BE Filter for it: !="#34 \";\n\nif (!isNil \"blck_OrangeMarker\") then {[blck_OrangeMarker] execVM \"debug\spawnMarker.sqf\"};\nif (!isNil \"blck_GreenMarker\") the" Why isnt this working ? Would be nice if you could help me out with this.

You dont need the #34 in your exclusion, as that's the line number.

I'm not sure if that doesn't help. Maybe someone else could provide further input....

how do i change the style of the player message ?
Its a bit to large and i want to move the box on the right side.

change values in blckClient.sqf for the following:

blck_useHint = false;  // large box on the right
blck_useSystemChat = true;  // dull text left lower corner
blck_useTitleText = true;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Enjoying the mission system but I have one questions/request. Is there a way to limit it to only spawn 2 missions at a time and also have it vary between each mission type?

For it to vary among mission types, you need to add your own missions in the configurations.

YOu can disable some missions by commenting out those you do not wish to run in the init.sqf. There are several posts on this in the forums.

For some reason I can't create a pbo that works from the files, if I simply unpbo it and re pbo it again without any edits, the resulting file fails to work properly (clients spawn as seagulls). Could you tell me what program you actually use to create your pbo?

Same issue for me also, I must be missing something here. Used various PBO packing/unpacking utilities mentioned on here and ones I already use but I can not for the life in me repack the files. Always generates an error that something is missing. I only have this problem with these files. I am most likely being dumb and missing something extremely obvious, any help from you wonderful chaps would be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...