[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

On 1/28/2018 at 7:31 PM, Ghostrider-GRG said:

Merged a bunch of fixes with the main branch today. More fixes should be forthcoming over the next month.

For those who wish to load crates onto SDV at underwater missions, I pushed a modified IgiLoad to the github which I will be updating to better support the latest Epoch Vehicles as well.

Just pushed an updated dynamic underwater mission to the github on the branch for build 6.79 Build 110.

Started an experimental Branch in which new features not yet ready for prime time will be released.

I have added an option to show the count of alive AI at missions to the experimental Branch.

I also updated code that releases vehicles to players to address concerns that sometimes vehicles remain locked when all AI are dead.

Just now, Tarabas said:

Thank you Ghostrider,

it's getting better and better.. but I still can't find a solution to reduce mafia Underwater missions spawns..

blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 3;            <--seems not to give the wished effect

I will investigate this weekend. Check blck_custom_configs.sqf as well as there is map-specific information there which overides the defaults. I should probably comment all that out to avoid confusion.

@Ghostrider-GRG

no, it's still showing at Bandit Camp / 22 AI alive <-- Changed now after 3 restarts ? seems to be fixed

with blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 1; I still get 8 underwater missions.. after restart only 5 missions are left..

Aswell the AI have Titan, but I only allowed them to have RPG.. hm, is that beacause I'm running it on Tanoa ? I disallowed all missiles-> seems to have worked

Added some new features to the experimental branch Build 118

1. Added listings of armed vehicles you can use to easily customize vehicle patrols based on mission difficulty.

2. Added a few settings by which you can specify the distance between missions, players, bases and towns.

3. did a bit of debugging and script optimization.

On 3/4/2018 at 9:51 AM, Tarabas said:

that would be nice.. uploaded a zip with the files. but now the only error seems to be that AI have titans, if I activate blck_useLaunchers = true;

and Mafia missions swawn in different numbers

https://ufile.io/osjwu

I have been going through this and found a few scripting errors. I believe all have been corrected. Below is a link to the updated pbo. Thanks for reporting the issues and for your patience. This version will be merged with the Main Branch as Version 1.80 build 118.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6op9nrvixue4kq6/custom_server.pbo?dl=0

2 hours ago, AHITMAN said:

Hey guys, first of all nice mission system. thanks for updating it. secondly i want know how i can make it so that you can get 1 gun from the AI's killed and thirdly whenever i finish a mission and go to the lootbox i cant even interact with it to see what i won as my reward for killing the AI in the mission system. using lates version of Epoch with your latest version V 6.80 build 118

Has anyone else had these issues?

Did you change anything in the configs?

Does anything show in your server .rpt file?

1 hour ago, Sneer said:

Where do you change the type of vehicles that spawn at missions? I can't find it. lol

custom_server\Configs\blck_configs_epoch.sqf

line 52

blck_AIPatrolVehicles = ["I_G_Offroad_01_armed_F","I_mas_cars_UAZ_M2","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_M2","B_LSV_01_armed_F"]; // Type of vehicle spawned to defend AI bases

heli

custom_server\Configs\blck_configs.sqf

from line 136

///////////////////////////////
	//  Heli Patrol Heli Types	
	// Armed Helis
	//////////////////////////////
	_blck_littleBirds = ["B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F"];  //  AH-9 Pawnee  (WEST)
	_blck_armed_hellcats = ["I_Heli_light_03_F"];
	_blck_armed_orcas = ["O_Heli_Light_02_F","O_Heli_Light_02_v2_F"];
	_blck_armed_ghosthawks = ["B_mas_UH60M","B_mas_CH_47F","I_mas_MI8","B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F"];
	//_blck_armed_ghosthawks = ["B_Heli_Transport_01_F","B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F"];
	_blck_armed_hurons = ["B_Heli_Transport_03_F","B_Heli_Transport_03_black_F"];
	_blck_armed_attackHelis = ["B_Heli_Attack_01_F"];
	_blck_armed_heavyAttackHelis = ["O_Heli_Attack_02_F","O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F"];
		_blck_fighters = [
		"O_Plane_CAS_02_F",  // /ti-199 Neophron (CAS)
		"I_Plane_Fighter_03_AA_F",  //  A-143 Buzzard (AA)
		"I_Plane_Fighter_04_F",  //   	A-149 Gryphon
		"B_Plane_CAS_01_F",  // 	A-164 Wipeout (CAS)
		"B_Plane_Fighter_01_F"  //	F/A-181 Black Wasp II
		];
	blck_blacklisted_heli_ammo = ["24Rnd_missiles","24Rnd_PG_missiles","12Rnd_PG_missiles","2Rnd_LG_scalpel","6Rnd_LG_scalpel","8Rnd_LG_scalpel","M_Scalpel_AT ","14Rnd_80mm_rockets","38Rnd_80mm_rockets"];
	blck_blacklisted_heli_weapons = ["missiles_SCALPEL","missiles_titan","rockets_Skyfire","missiles_DAGR","missiles_DAR"];

and

from line 159

//  Heli Patrol Settings

blck_chanceHeliPatrolBlue = 0;  //[0 - 1]  Set to 0 to deactivate and 1 to always have a heli spawn over the mission center and patrol the mission area. 
									//  The chance of paratroops dropping from the heli is defined by blck_chancePara(Blue|Red|Green|Orange) above.
									// Recommend setting the change = 1 if you wish to spawn multiple helis at a mission.
	blck_patrolHelisBlue = _blck_armed_ghosthawks;
	blck_noPatrolHelisBlue = 0;

blck_chanceHeliPatrolRed = 0.1; // 0.4;
	blck_patrolHelisRed = _blck_armed_ghosthawks;
	blck_noPatrolHelisRed = 1;

blck_chanceHeliPatrolGreen = 0.2;
	blck_patrolHelisGreen = _blck_armed_ghosthawks;
	blck_noPatrolHelisGreen = 1;

blck_chanceHeliPatrolOrange = 0.3;
	blck_patrolHelisOrange = _blck_armed_ghosthawks;
	blck_noPatrolHelisOrange = 1;

static Weapons

custom_server\Configs\blck_configs.sqf

from line 228

blck_useStatic = true;  // When true, AI will man static weapons spawned 20-30 meters from the mission center. These are very effective against most vehicles
	blck_killEmptyStaticWeapons = true;  // When true, static weapons will have damage set to 1 when the AI manning them is killed.
	blck_staticWeapons = ["B_HMG_01_high_F","I_mas_DSHKM_AAF","I_mas_KORD_high_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","I_static_AT_F"/*,"O_static_AT_F"*/];  // [0.50 cal, grenade launcher, AT Launcher]

////////////////////
	// Mission Static Weapon Settings
	////////////////////

// Defines how many static weapons to spawn. Set this to -1 to disable spawning 
	blck_SpawnEmplaced_Orange = [2,4]; // Number of static weapons at Orange Missions
	blck_SpawnEmplaced_Green = [1,3]; // Number of static weapons at Green Missions
	blck_SpawnEmplaced_Blue = 0;  // Number of static weapons at Blue Missions
	blck_SpawnEmplaced_Red = [1,2];;  // Number of static weapons at Red Missions

hope it helps

natoed

i lose my way around in the custom_server.pbo from time to time lol

@Ghostrider-GRG

Fuck'n brilliant update mate, I only get 1 rpt error thou the underwater mission started and finished as it should

Spoiler

11:56:45 "_fnc_mainThrea: blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 1 | blck_dynamicUMS_MissionsRuning = 1"
11:57:31 "[A3EAI Monitor] [Uptime:00:20:42][FPS:48][Groups:7/7][Respawn:0][HC:false]"
11:57:31 "[A3EAI Monitor] [Static:1][Dynamic:0][Random:0][Air:2][Land:4][UAV:0][UGV:0]"
11:57:46 "_fnc_mainThrea: blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 1 | blck_dynamicUMS_MissionsRuning = 1"
11:57:49 IT07: [VEMFr] DynamicLocationInvasion -- INFO: invading Lopatino...
11:58:35 "ExileZ 2.0: - EPOCH EDITION - Deactivating Trigger	|	Position : [4517.72,10279.4,0]	|	GroupSize : 11	|	Near : airfield "
11:58:35 "ExileZ 2.0: - EPOCH EDITION - Deactivating Trigger	|	Position : [4784.56,9867.63,0]	|	GroupSize : 11	|	Near :  "
11:58:47 "_fnc_mainThrea: blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 1 | blck_dynamicUMS_MissionsRuning = 1"
11:59:48 "_fnc_mainThrea: blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 1 | blck_dynamicUMS_MissionsRuning = 1"
12:00:24 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolGRE/: Missing word Petrovka
12:00:24 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolGRE/: Missing word Petrovka
12:00:25 "DEBUG DEAD VEHICLE SKIPPED SAVE: 1fade8b4080# 1200425: sdv_01_f.p3d "
12:00:27 No speaker given for 
12:00:29 "spawnMissionCVehicles: _vehType = C_Boat_Transport_02_F | _vehOffset = [3,3,0] | _lootArray = [[""arifle_AK12_F"",""arifle_AK12_GL_F"",""arifle_AKM_F"",""arifle_AKM_FL_F"",""arifle_AKS_F"",""arifle_ARX_blk_F"",""arifle_ARX_ghex_F"",""arifle_ARX_hex_F"",""arifle_CTAR_blk_F"",""arifle_CTAR_hex_F"",""arifle_CTAR_ghex_F"",""arifle_CTAR_GL_blk_F"",""arifle_CTARS_blk_F"",""arifle_CTARS_hex_F"",""arifle_CTARS_ghex_F"",""arifle_SPAR_01_blk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_01_khk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_01_snd_F"",""arifle_SPAR_01_GL_blk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_01_GL_khk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_01_GL_snd_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_khk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_snd_F"",""arifle_SPAR_03_blk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_03_khk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_03_snd_F"",""arifle_MX_khk_F"",""arifle_MX_GL_khk_F"",""arifle_MXC_khk_F"",""arifle_MXM_khk_F"",[""MultiGun"",""EnergyPackLg""],[""arifle_Katiba_F"",""30Rnd_65x39_caseless_green""],[""arifle_Katiba_GL_F"",""30Rnd_65x39_caseless_green""],[""arifle_MX_F"",""30Rnd_65x39_caseless_mag""],[""arifle_MXC_F"",""30Rnd
12:00:32 "_EH_AHit: _this = [[O Alpha 3-4:1,O Alpha 3-4:1,0.0193858,<NULL-object>]]"
12:00:34 Error in ReloadMagazine - unable to locate target weapon arifle_SDAR_F muzzle arifle_SDAR_F
12:00:34 Error in ReloadMagazine - unable to locate target weapon arifle_SDAR_F muzzle arifle_SDAR_F
12:00:49 "_fnc_mainThrea: blck_numberUnderwaterDynamicMissions = 1 | blck_dynamicUMS_MissionsRuning = 1"
12:00:50 Error in expression <f (blck_showCountAliveAI) then
{

if !(_marker isEqualTo "") then
{
[_marker,_m>
12:00:50   Error position: <_marker isEqualTo "") then
{
[_marker,_m>
12:00:50   Error Undefined variable in expression: _marker
12:00:50 File q\addons\custom_server\Missions\UMS\code\GMS_fnc_spawnDynamicUMSMission.sqf, line 360
12:00:58 No speaker given for 
12:00:58 "DEBUG: server event PlantSpawner"
12:01:25 "#SEM DEBUG: Possible threads: [B Alpha 1-1:1 (natoed) REMOTE]"
12:01:25 "#SEM DEBUG: Possible threads: [B Alpha 1-1:1 (natoed) REMOTE]"
12:01:25 No speaker given for 
12:01:27 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolGRE/: Missing word Petrovka
12:01:30 "#SEM DEBUG: Attacker: B Alpha 1-1:1 (natoed) REMOTE"
12:01:30 "#SEM DEBUG: Attacker: B Alpha 1-1:1 (natoed) REMOTE"
12:01:30 "#SEM DEBUG: Possible threads: [B Alpha 1-1:1 (natoed) REMOTE]"
12:01:30 "#SEM DEBUG: Possible threads: [B Alpha 1-1:1 (natoed) REMOTE]"

thx again

cheers

natoed

On 3/10/2018 at 6:49 PM, AHITMAN said:

still no answer for my previous question i see...anyways thanks.

You have not given me much information to go on. Could you describe the problem in detail please including what mod (epoch or exile) and what you have done to troubleshoot so far?

I have not had any trouble accessing crates. remember that loot may not be loaded until mission completion depending on how you set things up.