[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

7 hours ago, Sneer said:

I also installed build 102

Wondering though, I have two local headless clients but I see this in the server RPT. Are the headless clients working?

9:57:29 "[blckeagls] missionSpawner (17):: Initializing mission: _cords [23470.1,19118.7,0] : _markerClass BlueMarker1 :  _aiDifficultyLevel blue _markerMissionName Bandit Patrol"
 9:57:29 "_fnc_passToHCs:: blck_connectedHCs = [] | count _HCs = 0 | server FPS"
 9:57:29 "_fnc_passToHCs:: No headless clients connected"
 9:57:29 "_fnc_addDynamicUMS_Mission: _pos = [14623.9,15354.7]"
 9:58:30 "_fnc_passToHCs:: blck_connectedHCs = [] | count _HCs = 0 | server FPS"
 9:58:30 "_fnc_passToHCs:: No headless clients connected"
 9:58:30 "_fnc_addDynamicUMS_Mission: _pos = [9276.93,9070.16]"
 9:58:35 "[blckeagls UMS missions] STARTED initializing dynamic mission Mafia Pirates727697 position at [2878.04,18317.5] difficulty red"

The local headless clients show this:

9:58:08 "blckHC:: headless client 3 at diag_tickTime running 49.2308 fps"

and

9:58:08 "blckHC:: headless client 4 at diag_tickTime running 49.3827 fps"

The HC can't connect unless you add slots for them to your mission file. Have you done that?

6 hours ago, Sneer said:

Also getting spammed on this:

10:52:25 Error in expression <ariable["blck_DeleteAt",diag_tickTime + blck_vehicleDeleteTimer,true];
if ((dama>
10:52:25   Error position: <blck_vehicleDeleteTimer,true];
if ((dama>
10:52:25   Error Undefined variable in expression: blck_vehicledeletetimer
10:52:25 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Vehicles\GMS_fnc_vehicleMonitor.sqf, line 17
10:52:25 Error in expression <ariable["blck_DeleteAt",diag_tickTime + blck_vehicleDeleteTimer,true];
if ((dama>
if ((dama>
10:52:25 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Vehicles\GMS_fnc_vehicleMonitor.sqf, line 17
if ((dama>
if ((dama>

What version are you running please?

If it is build 102+, are you sure you did not accidentally comment out or change line 237 of blck_config.sqf:

blck_vehicleDeleteTimer = 60*60;

Thanks - Ghost

6 hours ago, Sneer said:

Also getting spammed on this:

if ((dama>
if ((dama>
if ((dama>
if ((dama>
if ((dama>
if ((dama>

I have just noticed the same and was going to post also.  Not had any reports of any issues in game though yet

2 hours ago, Ghostrider-GRG said:

The HC can't connect unless you add slots for them to your mission file. Have you done that?

Yes I have.

If I disconnect the client I get this below so I guess its working but this must be incorrect  "_fnc_passToHCs:: blck_connectedHCs = [] | count _HCs = 0 | server FPS"

19:56:33 NetServer: cannot find channel #949286560, users.card=2
19:56:33 Message not sent - error 0, message ID = ffffffff, to 949286560 (HC2)
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected triggered with _name = headlessclient and _owner = 4"
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected: a headless client disconnected, time to deal with the damage"
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected:: reseting eventHandlers for group B Alpha 1-1"
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected:: reseting eventHandlers for group R Alpha 1-1"
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected:: reseting eventHandlers for group R Alpha 1-2"
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected:: reseting eventHandlers for group R Alpha 1-3"
19:56:33 "_fnc_onPlayerDisconnected:: reseting eventHandlers for group R Alpha 1-4"

2 hours ago, Ghostrider-GRG said:

What version are you running please?

If it is build 102+, are you sure you did not accidentally comment out or change line 237 of blck_config.sqf:

blck_vehicleDeleteTimer = 60*60;

Thanks - Ghost

I'm running 102. I have the default:

I don't have that line in blck_config.sqf

4 hours ago, Razor1977 said:

Just noticed you made  some changes a few days ago on the github, i am behind on my version.  Will add those today.  Cheers 

Yes, there were a few bugs in the latest builds. I have been behind the curve with the holiday and all and not posting here when I make updates other than to change the build as appropriate.

The mafia fisherman are there they spawn on the boat wreck then jump in the water, If you wait long enough they swim toward shore and lobe grenades and shoot at you. Its pretty funny.

I notice the helis just sit in the air the whole time doing a mission and don't seem to bother even if I shoot at them. Not sure what's going on there.

Version 6.79 Build 109 is on the github and contains:

1) a fix for the issues with the underwater missions.

2) a fix for the case in which players vehicles were damaged incorrectly for AI kills using vehicle-mounted guns when all checks for illegal kills were off.

All you need to change is

the file \custom_server\Missions\UMS\dynamicMissions\default.sqf.

and \custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_processIlleagalAIKills.sqf

Cheers - Ghost

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2018 at 10:56 AM, Tarabas said:

:) added the new version... spawned well but:

https://ibb.co/cXBcrw
https://ibb.co/cAo1Jb

That only happend twice.. all other vehicles spawned in the water how they should-

And how to take loot from crates underwater ?

spawn.jpg

For Epoch, to load crates you will need to configure R3F or IgiLoad to load them onto an SDV. I have not gotten around to that.

I will make some adjustments to the setup of the dynamic mission on the github to reduce the chances of that sort of thing occurring. I have a dev branch going and am posting updates to it.

version 1.79 Current Build 109.

Ever since installing this mod, for some reason the time acceleration is all jacked up. I set the blck_useTimeAcceleration = false in any place I could find it, but the settings from epochconfig.hpp just don't seem to take over. It also seems like the time starts off according to the basic epoch config, then slows down as soon as the first mission is spawned. Lastly, setting the blck_useTimeAcceleration = true seems to have no effect. Any ideas?

20 hours ago, SvenStrikesBack said:

Ever since installing this mod, for some reason the time acceleration is all jacked up. I set the blck_useTimeAcceleration = false in any place I could find it, but the settings from epochconfig.hpp just don't seem to take over. It also seems like the time starts off according to the basic epoch config, then slows down as soon as the first mission is spawned. Lastly, setting the blck_useTimeAcceleration = true seems to have no effect. Any ideas?

I am not sure what is going on. Are you re-packing the custom_server.pbo after making those changes?

On 2/1/2018 at 5:05 PM, SvenStrikesBack said:

I solved this by setting blck_useTimeAcceleration  to the same values as that set in my epochconfig.hpp

custom_server\Configs\blck_configs.sqf

// Note that you can define map-specific variants in custom_server\configs\blck_custom_config.sqf
	blck_useTimeAcceleration = true; // When true, time acceleration will be periodically updated based on amount of daylight at that time according to the values below.
	blck_timeAccelerationDay = 2;  // Daytime time accelearation
	blck_timeAccelerationDusk = 2; // Dawn/dusk time accelearation
	blck_timeAccelerationNight = 2;  // Nighttim time acceleration

hope this helps

natoed

On 2/1/2018 at 2:05 AM, SvenStrikesBack said:

I just pushed a fix for this issue to the github on branch Version 6.79 Build 110. Sorry for the inconvenience.