[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

8 hours ago, lesvieuxcrevards said:

Hi, not working for me :

blck_RunGear = false;

blck_RunGearDamage = 0

Still have msg for AI put IED

I need to revisit this code as it is sort of kludgy and I got lazy when I tried to get it to work. I need to attach a grenade to a random wheel and rework the logic for the settings. For now, if you want to disable the IEDs entirely try the following:

blck_RunGear = false;  
    blck_RunGearDamage = 0;
    blck_VK_Gear = false;
    blck_VK_RunoverDamage = false;
    blck_VK_GunnerDamage = false;
    blck_forbidenVehicles = []; 
    blck_forbidenVehicleGuns = [];

4 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

I need to revisit this code as it is sort of kludgy and I got lazy when I tried to get it to work. I need to attach a grenade to a random wheel and rework the logic for the settings. For now, if you want to disable the IEDs entirely try the following:

blck_RunGear = false;  
    blck_RunGearDamage = 0;
    blck_VK_Gear = false;
    blck_VK_RunoverDamage = false;
    blck_VK_GunnerDamage = false;
    blck_forbidenVehicles = []; 
    blck_forbidenVehicleGuns = [];

Thank you @Ghostrider-DbD- I will try this setup soon as possible (tonight or tomorrow) because I'm out of game for next 3 weeks.

3 hours ago, Krit said:

Not working

If you have not edited the configuration files at all the mission system should start successfully regardless of map. Do you see any entried for blckeagls in your server .RPT? Did you wait 15-20 min after starting your server to allow missions to spawn?

2 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

If you have not edited the configuration files at all the mission system should start successfully regardless of map. Do you see any entried for blckeagls in your server .RPT? Did you wait 15-20 min after starting your server to allow missions to spawn?

I checked on the net mission, which comes with the mod. Nothing no changed. Just complied with the instructions and spent on a mission 1 hour. Nothing worked.

@Krit,

Did you pack the custom_server using PBO manager or something similar? The mission system will not start unless you do that. also, if you added the files to the epoch.Altis mission folder after unpacking it you will need to repack the mission for markers to show up on the map and for notifications to show. Your server generates a log file found in \SC with an extension .RPT. If the missions are starting, you should see a bunch of log entries with [blckeagls] ............ If you do not see this in your log you need to recheck the installation again. It runs for me when I download it as is from the github.

Cheers - Ghost

35 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

@Krit,

Вы упаковывали custom_server с помощью менеджера PBO или чего-то подобного? Миссия не начнется, если вы этого не сделаете. Кроме того, если вы добавили файлы в папку epoch.Altis после распаковки, вам нужно будет переупаковать миссию для маркеров, чтобы она отображалась на карте и для уведомлений. Ваш сервер создает файл журнала, найденный в \ SC с расширением .RPT. Если миссии начинаются, вы должны увидеть кучу записей в журнале с помощью [blckeagls] ............ Если вы не видите этого в своем журнале, вам нужно снова проверить установку. Он работает для меня, когда я загружаю его, как из github.

Приветствия - Призрак

Yes, everything is earned after packing in the pbo.)) I don't know English and the translator has translated how to move))

6 hours ago, truemc said:

Hi please how to disable muzzle and optic from apex spawn to AI and add cup muzzle and optic? Thanks

I use only CUP Weapons.

To remove Apex items open custom_server\configs\blck_defines.hpp

change this

#define useAPEX

to this

//#define useAPEX

then repack the custom_server folder. I can't remember if I tested it but it should work.

As for CUP weapons, there is no built in support. You can certainly add cup items to the various configuration files if you like.

On 1. 7. 2017 at 0:06 AM, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

To remove Apex items open custom_server\configs\blck_defines.hpp

change this

#define useAPEX

to this

//#define useAPEX

then repack the custom_server folder. I can't remember if I tested it but it should work.

As for CUP weapons, there is no built in support. You can certainly add cup items to the various configuration files if you like.

Thanks.And how to create static mission?

5 hours ago, truemc said:

Thanks.And how to create static mission?

There is no built-in method to spawn them but there is no reason not to take one of the mission templates, modify it to suit the needs of s static mission and spawn it.

I have been using A3EAI plus objects spawned in as map-addons for static missions and that works quite nicely for us. I have a strategy for supporting static missions but have not gotten around to scripting or testing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am wondering if I can get some help...I have everything working very well.  Multiple missions spawning very quickly and bots are tuned in well.  The only problem I have is the GRID marker won't ever despawn and when I have cycled enough missions, the new missions that do spawn won't have GRID markers, but they will have Bandit Patrol arrows and spawn as they normally should.  Max missions at one time on my server is 6.  Any ideas?

5 hours ago, UtahJuanHERE said:

I am wondering if I can get some help...I have everything working very well.  Multiple missions spawning very quickly and bots are tuned in well.  The only problem I have is the GRID marker won't ever despawn and when I have cycled enough missions, the new missions that do spawn won't have GRID markers, but they will have Bandit Patrol arrows and spawn as they normally should.  Max missions at one time on my server is 6.  Any ideas?

Check your debug folder. Some of the lines in deleteMarker.sqf are commented out.

I just recently updated and noticed this.

39 minutes ago, Hux said:

Check your debug folder. Some of the lines in deleteMarker.sqf are commented out.

I just recently updated and noticed this.

I think this was a bug in one recent build. Please double-check that you are using the latest files in the debug folder.

On 7/14/2017 at 8:33 PM, Krit said:

Hi all. I added a little bird for combat missions, but when you sit in it it explodes. How do I remove the restrictions on it? To be able to grab a helicopter and use it?

I honestly never wrote the code for helis with the thought that players would want to use them. I would have to look into this a bit but I think that you would have to modify the vehicle monitor script(s) to release the vehicle to players when all AI were killed.

1 minute ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

I think this was a bug in one recent build. Please double-check that you are using the latest files in the debug folder.

I ended up using my old debug folder and it works fine.

I saw this in the new deleteMarker.sqf :

////////////////////////////////////////////
// Delete and change Mission Markers
// 7/10/15
// by Ghostrider-DbD-
//////////////////////////////////////////
// delete a marker

//diag_log format["blck_fnc_deleteMarker:: _this = %1",_this];
private["_markerName"];
_markerName = _this select 0;
//deleteMarker _markerName;
_markerName = "label" + _markerName;
deleteMarker _markerName;
//diag_log format["deleteMarker complete script for _this = %1",_this];

Why are those lines commented out?

1 minute ago, Hux said:

I ended up using my old debug folder and it works fine.

I saw this in the new deleteMarker.sqf :

////////////////////////////////////////////
// Delete and change Mission Markers
// 7/10/15
// by Ghostrider-DbD-
//////////////////////////////////////////
// delete a marker

//diag_log format["blck_fnc_deleteMarker:: _this = %1",_this];
private["_markerName"];
_markerName = _this select 0;
//deleteMarker _markerName;
_markerName = "label" + _markerName;
deleteMarker _markerName;
//diag_log format["deleteMarker complete script for _this = %1",_this];

Why are those lines commented out?

The lines beginning with diag_log were commented out just to reduce uneccessary logging.

The deleteMarker was commented out accidentally at one point, causing issues; I replaced it as you can see but now see that I had it twice. Too little sleep was the probable cause of this issue.