[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

9 hours ago, natoed said:

WOW Ghostrider-DbD- fuck'en wow, I honestly haven't looked at the revisited version til now, as I was no real fan of the old mission system.

What revisited version has to offer in amazing, this is going on my little server with out a doubt.

Thank you for this rewrite, again wow.

cheers

natoed

I want to second this! My players and I are delighted with this mission system now, it knocks all the others out of the park. AI are responsive and much more of a challenge and everything about the system seems to have just got better. Now all we need are for us to provide more custom missions to give BlackEagl's the same breadth of missions as SEM or WAI.

7 hours ago, Grahame said:

I want to second this! My players and I are delighted with this mission system now, it knocks all the others out of the park. AI are responsive and much more of a challenge and everything about the system seems to have just got better. Now all we need are for us to provide more custom missions to give BlackEagl's the same breadth of missions as SEM or WAI.

Thanks very much to both of you for the kind words. I would welcome any new contributions as far as new missions. If you have something you would like to share just let me know and I will add it to the github.

Cheers,

Ghost

7 hours ago, zxbutchxz said:

_endCondition = "allKilledOrPlayerNear";

With these settings, when you kill all the AI footsteps, a notification of the completion of the mission appears. In this case, vehicles continue to patrol with the AI on board.

I pushed a quick fix to the github under the Master branch. Let me know if this solves the issue.

51 minutes ago, natoed said:

Spelling mistake noted.

https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/blob/master/%40epochhive/addons/custom_server/Configs/blck_configs_epoch.sqf

line 406, "cass PartOreSilver", missing the "l" in class

blck_epochValuables = ["class PartOreGold","cass PartOreSilver","class PartOre","class ItemGoldBar","class ItemSilverBar",

Thanks - I will update the Github.

1 hour ago, Drokz said:

Didnt update my mission file for some time. Static missions arent done yet are they?

I have thought about how to script the static missions but not actually set them up. My plan was to use a threaded approach to checking when to spawn the various components to reduce server load. I have to write a few scripts to handle that part, and add a template and set of functions for spawning all the static stuff. I put that all off because our dedi crashed a month ago and life outside of scripting has been busy. The statics will be in the next version.

Hi Ghostrider

The only files edited are as follows

blckClient.sqf  --- relating to the way messages are displayed

blckconfigs.sqf ---relating to the way messages are displayed

blck_configs.sqf --- just config to the way i would like it to run

blck_configs_epoch.sqf --- added some loots  and blacklisted areas

also the below as there are issues with the players crypto get weird

it all works fine, players are lov'in it btw, just the below is in the server rpt log for each time a mission is run.

Spoiler

16:13:08 Error in expression <["wpDir",0];
_group setVariable["wpArc",_arc];
_group setVariable["soldierType",>
16:13:08   Error position: <_arc];
16:13:08   Error Undefined variable in expression: _arc
16:13:08 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Groups\GMS_fnc_setupWaypoints.sqf, line 38
16:13:08 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Groups\GMS_fnc_setupWaypoints.sqf, line 38
16:13:08 Server: Object 2:14930 not found (message Type_121)
16:13:09 Server: Object 2:14931 not found (message Type_121)
16:13:09 Error in expression <["wpDir",0];
16:13:09   Error position: <_arc];
16:13:09   Error Undefined variable in expression: _arc
16:13:09 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Groups\GMS_fnc_setupWaypoints.sqf, line 38

cheers and thank you

natoed

Build 60 is now on the github and includes fixes for the bugs noted above.

One major change is that players are no longer automatically given crypto for each AI kill. Players can still take crypto from AI Bodies.

Be sure to check the installation directions for information on change that you need to make to the Epoch configs for this to work.

Version 6.59 uploaded to the github (Build 62). this version adds simulation manager.

There are two possible simulation managers available. The default is the new arma dynamic simulation manager. The alternative is a scripted one that is run through the main thread every 5 seconds and called as sub-function of the mission group monitor.

You can define which simulation manager is used in custom_server\configs\blck_defines.hpp where you would comment out or uncomment useDynamicSimulation.

Let me know if you find bugs or other issues.

2 hours ago, Drokz said:

Where are "First Aid Kits" added to the AIs? i need to replace them with FAK

Medical items that can be added to AI at the time that they spawn are defined in the mod-specific config file. For Epoch the line should read

blck_medicalItems = ["FAK"];

A first aid kit is also sometimes added to allow the heal action and is supposed to be consumed by that. However, this being arma, it is possible that the AI inventory is not updated after completing the heal action. If you see an incorrectly added first aid kit that is most likely the cause. I will do some testing later today if I have time to look into this further.

7 hours ago, Grimm77 said:

A quick question.  Is this mission system only limited to Altis, as I'm seeing only Altis in the configs/.pbos that come with it, or are you able to use it on Cherno as well? 

It should work with pretty much any map. If you look in \custom_server\Compiles\Functions\GMS_fnc_findWorld.sqf you will see the maps for which I have entered world sizes and map centers, and how the default is set.

On 6/11/2017 at 11:34 AM, Drokz said:

Yea they dont seem to be removed sometimes and ppl try to pick em up and get kicked by battleye coz i cant get them to work with my filters somehow

add this to createvehicle.txt !="FirstAidKit" or whatever the item for which the kick is occurring.

4 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

It should work with pretty much any map. If you look in \custom_server\Compiles\Functions\GMS_fnc_findWorld.sqf you will see the maps for which I have entered world sizes and map centers, and how the default is set.

Thank you for the reply.   I figured I missed something!

2 minutes ago, lesvieuxcrevards said:

@Ghostrider-DbD- Hi I'm searching for paramter to remove IED attacks from AI does it possible (or reducing dmg done or reduce numbers of attack) ? Because it's very strange : never see from where that incomming.

In blck_configs set blck_RunGear = false;

Set false to not use IEDs. Otherwise change blck_RunGearDamage = 0.4; to reduce or increase given damage

Spoiler

12:17:05 Error in expression <) then
{

_ai1 addBackpack selectRandom blck_backpacks;
};

_weap = selectRandom>
12:17:05   Error position: <blck_backpacks;
};

_weap = selectRandom>
12:17:05   Error Undefined variable in expression: blck_backpacks
12:17:05 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_spawnUnit.sqf, line 80
12:17:05 "DEBUG: _event MessageServer"
{

};

_weap = selectRandom>
};

_weap = selectRandom>
12:17:05 File q\addons\custom_server\Compiles\Units\GMS_fnc_spawnUnit.sqf, line 80
12:17:05 Inventory item with given name: [TRYK_V_tacv1LC_SRF_OD] not found
{

};

_weap = selectRandom>
};

_weap = selectRandom>

Whats this error about? looks like its trying to add a vest to backpacks but i dont have this item in the list of backpacks

NVM fixed it