[CONTINUED] blckeagls' AI Mission Version 7.06 Build 239

Ghostrider-GRG

2 hours ago, zxbutchxz said:

2 hours ago, zxbutchxz said:

The server console displays an error message about the script: the script \q\addons\custom_server\init init.sqf not found. When entering the server appears as a gull.

_blck_version = "6.1.6 Build 11"

Please download the newest version here:
https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagls-Revisited/tree/V6.2a-Build-8-Bug-Fix

i just install it , i plau for a 10 minutes and no longer mission appears , i'm waiting and try to re-installe it  if is not work  and i let you come back after that 

hoo and same issue here :   Warning Message: Script \q\addons\custom_server\DLS\DLS_init.sqf not found

1 hour ago, Davinel17 said:

i just install it , i plau for a 10 minutes and no longer mission appears , i'm waiting and try to re-installe it  if is not work  and i let you come back after that 

hoo and same issue here :   Warning Message: Script \q\addons\custom_server\DLS\DLS_init.sqf not found

I know what the error is caused by .. appologies. bug fixes to come.

thats it , i finaly find the error code 

[] execVM "\q\addons\custom_server\in>
22:43:13   Error position: <};
22:43:13   Error Missing {
22:43:13 File q\addons\custom_server\init\blck_init.sqf, line 100
22:43:13 Error in expression <_Blue] spawn blck_fnc_missionTimer;

ill try to solved it but i'm not perfect in code so if you know the solution let me know ^^ 

59 minutes ago, Davinel17 said:

thats it , i finaly find the error code 

22:43:13   Error position: <};
22:43:13   Error Missing {
22:43:13 File q\addons\custom_server\init\blck_init.sqf, line 100
22:43:13 Error in expression <_Blue] spawn blck_fnc_missionTimer;

ill try to solved it but i'm not perfect in code so if you know the solution let me know ^^ 

Please download v 6.3 from the githubhttps://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/tree/Version-6.3

1 hour ago, Davinel17 said:

one question @Ghostrider-DbD-  your mod , when the mission start to appear ?  with the server start or just when one player get in the server ? 

They start to spawn at around 10 min after server restart. The mission spawning begins as soon as one player joins the server.

You can make the time intervals shorter or longer in custom_server\Configs\blck_config_epoch.sqf.

7 minutes ago, Davinel17 said:

good ill try it right now ,  and if i have some issue ill write it , i dont wanna disturb you just helping you :)

thanks again 

seriusly dude great job , dont let this mod abandoned :)  

Thank you. We have it working great on our servers for the past year. I have trimmed some stuff I do not plan to distribute and that is what caused the errors. Thank you for the kind words.

8 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

Script \q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf not found

On the server I can not go - not loaded to the end.

The file blck_init.sqf line 29: call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "\q\addons\custom_server\MapAddons\MapAddons_init.sqf";

But this folder and this file does not exist. This is normal?

4 hours ago, zxbutchxz said:

On the server I can not go - not loaded to the end.

The file blck_init.sqf line 29: call compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "\q\addons\custom_server\MapAddons\MapAddons_init.sqf";

But this folder and this file does not exist. This is normal?

Please download the updated version from the github at:

https://github.com/Ghostrider-DbD-/blckeagles-revisited-RC/tree/Version-6.3

14 hours ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

_blck_version = "6.3 Build 9";

I do not change, do not correct anything, and simply swap the old version to the new mission.

Again, I appear as a gull.

28 minutes ago, zxbutchxz said:

_blck_version = "6.3 Build 9";

I do not change, do not correct anything, and simply swap the old version to the new mission.

Again, I appear as a gull.

From that it seems you did update the init.sqf in your mission.pbo.

You still have something like:

if (isServer) then

{

execVM "q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf"

};

Delete that and you should be fine.

8 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

From that it seems you did update the init.sqf in your mission.pbo.

You still have something like:

if (isServer) then

{

execVM "q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf"

};

Delete that and you should be fine.

Oh my God! You were absolutely right. Thank you for your patience. Now everything is working.

Yeh having same issue to ghost, did as install instructions said for the init.sqf and also droped the pbo in the addons for epochhive server starts up but never fully starts is there something im doing wrong , also im on the 563 or 564 version of epoch hotfix dont no if that should make a diff or not.

5 hours ago, viper179 said:

Yeh having same issue to ghost, did as install instructions said for the init.sqf and also droped the pbo in the addons for epochhive server starts up but never fully starts is there something im doing wrong , also im on the 563 or 564 version of epoch hotfix dont no if that should make a diff or not.

If your server hangs it is most likely because you did not remove the following from the init.sqf in your mission.pbo:

if (isServer) then

{

execVM "q\addons\custom_server\init.sqf";

};

The epoch version should not make any difference. However, VBWOL added fixes and tweaks which are worth incorporating. I just run a diffmerg to merge the updated files from the github with ours. That way any custom code we have is preserved without a bunch of hand coding stuff.

hey also i see this in my rpt which is cool means missions will spawn but what i dont see is the call for the heli crashes or the under water mission timers being populated like these any word on this.    

http://prntscr.com/cyc82t <>  also why does the ai that spawn in for the cars at the missions blow up or do you have any idea on it and great work.