Mods take forever to download in launcher

Mr.Crowley

I have great internet speed (over 600), but i still download things incredibly slow on the launcher, to where checking the files takes a few minutes. if i try to download "too many" things on it at once it crashes. also epoch 0.2.5.1's size is 0gb. i've been sitting here for 3 fucking hours. Can i get help please?

p.s. i also crash frequently with the message: The instruction at 0x68c1f20c referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program. I also get runtime errors.

To you talk about A3Launcher ? If so, try to use "Force HTTP Download".

Klick on settings and activate the little Checkbox right below your Mods/Download Path. 

Dont foget to klick Save. Restart your Launcher and check if this speeds up some things. 

Many mods are hosted on slow servers / servers with a bandwidth limiter. So it won't get any faster even with a fast internet speed. 

Try to search for alternative downloads, and put the files in your Arma 3 Folder, this is often faster. 

Best regards,

Mumys

I have great internet speed (over 600), but i still download things incredibly slow on the launcher, to where checking the files takes a few minutes. if i try to download "too many" things on it at once it crashes. also epoch 0.2.5.1's size is 0gb. i've been sitting here for 3 fucking hours. Can i get help please?

p.s. i also crash frequently with the message: The instruction at 0x68c1f20c referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program. I also get runtime errors.

A3 Epoch is on 0.3.0.4 now, so it's possible the 0.2.5.1 download doesn't work anymore even though it's listed in A3 Launcher. Also, if you go to the Epoch home page (http://epochmod.com/index.php) there are alternate download links on the right side of the screen.