Helicopter and Vehicle Exploding on second floor

Unremorseful

I have an issue that started after the 0304 update.  All helis and vehicles that i place on the roof or second story of my house in game explode during server restart spawning.  In 0303 it never happened.  There are no vehicles "stacked up" meaning one directly under or over another when i log, just on the roof and second floor.

Hello Unremorseful,

I tested your problem and can't prove it, our vehicles are safe. (Epoch 0304)

But our servers use this script:

It protects Helicopters from exploding, maybe this is the fix or the hitbox of your buildings are messed up.

Best regards

Mumys 

I have an issue that started after the 0304 update.  All helis and vehicles that i place on the roof or second story of my house in game explode during server restart spawning.  In 0303 it never happened.  There are no vehicles "stacked up" meaning one directly under or over another when i log, just on the roof and second floor.

Helicopters exploding has been around forever. It's an ArmA problem, EPOCH has no control over it unfortunately. If you search through the bug report thread abit you will see a ton of posts on it.

I've tried to reproduce this on a vanilla server. 4 days and multiple restarts all vehicles/heli's have not exploded on the second floor. Even with vehicles directly below them. 

I have seen it happen on my servers however it's extremely hard to reproduce.... sometimes the way someone puts a building together just makes it more prone to it, I am not sure why.