[Modded]R3F Logistics-xtra Epoch compatibility

DirtySanchez

Ok now that im done with all the editing for now how would I initialize the creation factory. I already have the parameters but I have no clue where to put it at and how to make a certain entity the creation factory. This is what I have so far:

nul = [The Factory]

[] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";

Try spawning in something with that applied to it.

Such as something from anyones addon crafting menu.

and apply

[] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf"

To the item, when it spawns in and you look at it, it will add the action OPEN THE CREATION FACTORY to your scroll menu.

That is all part of r3f documentation, which I provided the link to it already.

get a bit of reading in and I'm sure you can get that part done, which is not part of my released mod yet....

Keep the questions to the mods I have done to r3f already and I will continue my work on it.

all that I discuss in regards to r3f will be made public, anything else pertaining to the uses of r3f that are not my creation should be directed at the r3f release thread at bis forums or the main r3f website.

_cnt = 3;
_locationPlayer = (getPos player);
for "_p" from 1 to 3 do
{
systemChat(format ["WARNING! Spawning in %1s - Move to cancel",_cnt]);
if (player distance _locationPlayer > 0.2) then {
systemChat("Action cancelled");
breakOut "exit";
};
sleep 1;
_cnt = _cnt - 1;
};

_object = "Box_NATO_Wps_F" createVehicle (position player);
_object setDir ((getDir player) + 90);
_object setVariable ["ObjectID", "1", true];
_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", "1", true];

clearBackpackCargoGlobal _object;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _object;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _object;
clearItemCargoGlobal _object;

_object attachto [player,[0.0,5.0,0]];

cutText [format["After 5 seconds the item will be set in place so pick a spot fast."], "PLAIN DOWN"];

sleep 5;
detach _object;
player reveal _object;

_object setPos [(getPos _object select 0), (getPos _object select 1), (getPosATL player select 2)];

sleep 3;
r_interrupt = false;
player switchMove "";
player playActionNow "stop";

sleep 10;

cutText [format["Warning: Spawned constructions DO NOT SAVE after server restart!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];

Ok. I've added it to my action menu and...nothing. I have tried to put the calling for the creation factory init in other places and still nothing. It won't even spawn the box. So anyone help with this will be greatly appreciated

_cnt = 3;
_locationPlayer = (getPos player);
for "_p" from 1 to 3 do
{
systemChat(format ["WARNING! Spawning in %1s - Move to cancel",_cnt]);
if (player distance _locationPlayer > 0.2) then {
systemChat("Action cancelled");
breakOut "exit";
};
sleep 1;
_cnt = _cnt - 1;
};

clearBackpackCargoGlobal _object;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _object;
clearWeaponCargoGlobal _object;
clearItemCargoGlobal _object;

_object attachto [player,[0.0,5.0,0]];

cutText [format["After 5 seconds the item will be set in place so pick a spot fast."], "PLAIN DOWN"];

sleep 5;
detach _object;
player reveal _object;

_object setPos [(getPos _object select 0), (getPos _object select 1), (getPosATL player select 2)];

sleep 3;
r_interrupt = false;
player switchMove "";
player playActionNow "stop";

sleep 10;

cutText [format["Warning: Spawned constructions DO NOT SAVE after server restart!"], "PLAIN DOWN"];

Ok. I've added it to my action menu and...nothing. I have tried to put the calling for the creation factory init in other places and still nothing. It won't even spawn the box. So anyone help with this will be greatly appreciated

Push push push huh man........

All you did was put that line in that file.

I said apply it to the item.

I hate handouts when you have given them all the information needed to accomplish it themselves........

Dude if you cant accomplish what you are asking about post after post after post, you need more experience.

I suggest you get reading on the BIS WIKI site and learn to code.

That's what you have.....you forgot a ; and you didn't place it properly nor applied it to anything

Change it to this

[_object] execVM "R3F_LOG\USER_FUNCT\init_creation_factory.sqf";

Hmm, when i replace original R3F_LOG folder to [Modded]R3F Logistics-xtra Epoch compatibility , i dont have any towwing menu anymore, when i replace back original folder, all works.

I updated git yesterday to reflect a mission folder.

it's now laid out as epoch.altis with an r3f_log folder and an init and description file..

Do exactly as you would now, add the contents of the init.sqf and the description.ext as well as the folder r3f_log to your mission pbo and you should be good

I updated git yesterday to reflect a mission folder.

it's now laid out as epoch.altis with an r3f_log folder and an init and description file..

Do exactly as you would now, add the contents of the init.sqf and the description.ext as well as the folder r3f_log to your mission pbo and you should be good

When i add original r3f_log folder, working good, when i add this one, not working.

Dont understand where is mistake /

When i add original r3f_log folder, working good, when i add this one, not working.

Dont understand where is mistake /

You are not giving me any error messages so it's very hard to help you.

anything in your rpt? Search r3f.

My guess is you are using the default config that I included, which has zero vehicles added to the can tow and can be towed lists....

in my original post i mentioned you will have to configure your r3f config after install, not everyone will be happy with mine.

You are not giving me any error messages so it's very hard to help you.

anything in your rpt? Search r3f.

My guess is you are using the default config that I included, which has zero vehicles added to the can tow and can be towed lists....

in my original post i mentioned you will have to configure your r3f config after install, not everyone will be happy with mine.

no errors on rpt, will check  tow and can be towed lists

no errors on rpt, will check  tow and can be towed lists

I'm almost certain then my above resolution will work for ya.

If it was breaking cause of the r3f it would pop on your rpt, since you have no errors the script is solid, which then leads to configuring .

Take your old config and copy the can tow and can be towed lists and anything else that you have setup prior

I'm almost certain then my above resolution will work for ya.

If it was breaking cause of the r3f it would pop on your rpt, since you have no errors the script is solid, which then leads to configuring .

Take your old config and copy the can tow and can be towed lists and anything else that you have setup prior

i found that in your r3f_log dont have addons_config folder =)

If that was the problem it would have popped an error in your rpt.

we have already gone through that issue read the thread sad boy.

My current git has a config that does not call for the addon folder, so addon folder is not included.

you got no errors in the rpt, the problem is your configuration almost guaranteed

If that was the problem it would have popped an error in your rpt.

we have already gone through that issue read the thread sad boy.

My current git has a config that does not call for the addon folder, so addon folder is not included.

you got no errors in the rpt, the problem is your configuration almost guaranteed

Oh, i dont see where is problem, i go back to original for now. It take too much my time. 

Anyway thank for help. I will figure it out later.

These are the exact installation instructions in the official r3f pdf

2.Quick installation guide
If you are used to install script systems in a mission, you can follow this quick guide. There is also a detailed guide in the section 3 with more explanation.
 Copy the folder "R3F_LOG" from the demo mission to your mission.
 Add this line in your "init.sqf" :

execVM "R3F_LOG\init.sqf";
The line must NOT be copied in a conditional block, like "if (isServer)". It must be placed outside of all sub-sections of code or condition.
 Add this line in your "description.ext", outside of all braces block "{ ... }" :
#include "R3F_LOG\desc_include.h"
 The basic installation is done. To learn more about advanced usage and configuration, read the chapters III and IV.

yes i know and with the original 3rf files works but with your files dont work for me. im a bit confused  :D

No rpt errors?

Did you setup the configuration and actually add class names?

Did you use your own config file and not the one included?

I have several hosts that did the plug and play as its setup for and have no issues.

I try to make all my releases easy to install, hence the epoch.altis folder setup.

Let me know what's up, otherwise try to just replace the

https://github.com/donkeypunchepoch/A3_R3F_LOG_Epoch/blob/master/epoch.Altis/R3F_LOG/surveiller_conditions_actions_menu.sqf

It's the file I made my changes to so far, but more will change in the entire package soon!

Hi, I finally got around to adding this, followed the instructions exactely, edited the config file by adding 1 single vehicle that could tow and be towed as a test, didnt work, re checked what i had done, found i added the vehicle into the wrong place (put it in what can be lifted lol), corrected my mistake and restarted server and it WORKS 100%.

I always find that if a script doesn't work, it it almost never the script but something that I have done or NOT done!!!!

Many thanks again, great work. Just got a lot of configuring to do now lol.

Simon

P.S if anyone has issues with battleye stuff, have a look here.

Hi, I finally got around to adding this, followed the instructions exactely, edited the config file by adding 1 single vehicle that could tow and be towed as a test, didnt work, re checked what i had done, found i added the vehicle into the wrong place (put it in what can be lifted lol), corrected my mistake and restarted server and it WORKS 100%.

I always find that if a script doesn't work, it it almost never the script but something that I have done or NOT done!!!!

Many thanks again, great work. Just got a lot of configuring to do now lol.

Simon

P.S if anyone has issues with battleye stuff, have a look here.

Thank you for your success story Simon as you are one of many that have it working.

I set all my releases up for ease of install, providing it in a mission file folder structure

ENJOY!

• 2 weeks later...